What song are you listening to?

I'm listening to the Psychotic Turnbuckles who are up my way on a secret summer training camp involving lots of wrestling and getting the band back together.

Anyone catch the Grammys tonight?
Fair dinkum, it was like watching a participation awards show for anyone who was black, fat or identified as some stupid gender other than the two real ones. Additionally, everyone who spoke told us what their sexuality was…no one prompted them, they just told you. Even Joe Bidens wife got to present an award…
Absolute shitshow, but hilarious all the same.

Just a little metal to welcome the footie season,Lovebites with their new bassist Fami who seems to fit right in,this is a studio performance but i feel their live performances are better.
Youtube is a godsend

Anyone catch the Grammys tonight?
Fair dinkum, it was like watching a participation awards show for anyone who was black, fat or identified as some stupid gender other than the two real ones. Additionally, everyone who spoke told us what their sexuality was…no one prompted them, they just told you. Even Joe Bidens wife got to present an award…
Absolute shitshow, but hilarious all the same.
Fake as

Studio stuff with over dubs and voice overs etc gets you the album, for me I would rather a live concert 100% of the time.
This guy is a genius whether you agree with his a-gender or not, he is one of the greatest musician, vocalist and songwriters of all time.

Back