What song are you listening to?

What the hell is up with all these genre crossover mash ups!! They're not a new concept either......

There's even AI versions of MJ doing Eye of the Tiger and Johnny Cash singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" 😱😂

What the hell is up with all these genre crossover mash ups!! They're not a new concept either......

There's even AI versions of MJ doing Eye of the Tiger and Johnny Cash singing Barbie Girl 😱😂
1st 3 got GrandMa up out of her chair,poor old Johnny C would be turning in his grave

There's even AI versions of MJ doing Eye of the Tiger and Johnny Cash singing "I'm a Barbie Girl" 😱😂
You can pretty much find any singer singing anything. Frank Sinatra singing Smells Like Teen Spirit is a trip.

popped my cherry on mash ups about 9mths ago,(sitting around a fire)was excited as a kid in a lolly shop
Notice there's a ton of 70s music being used, rock in particular. But yeah most of it hurts your brain 😂 some songs should be left alone.
This is my fave mash up remix. Love me some MJ music 🥰🥰 it's very upbeat.
I don't mind the R&B mash ups as it uses a lot of the 90s stuff. Like amorphous, his/their mash ups include a lot of old school stuff. Aaliyah is pretty popular, personally enjoy Rock the Essence and Rihanna Te amo x B2K. Find DJ Discretion is good for R&B remixes. The better mash ups are usually found on TikTok.

That energy and atmosphere was wild. Always listen to the following live performance which I realise was the same venue/concert (?).
Not the biggest AC/DC fan, but that drumbeat, while so simple sounds so Goddamn crisp.

Back