Where you @ ??? - Suburb

Spartan117

Staff member
Forum Leader
I have noted that there are a few Forumers who live very close, I m wondering which suburb / town each of us is located and works.

Interesting to see geographically fi we are from the traditional WT suburbs…

This is a simple thread similar to "How old are you?" .
\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm @ Milperra Syd and work at a global Co in Burwood

I live in Croydon Park. Some of the suburbs surrounding Croydon Park are Ashfield, Burwood, Belfield, Ashbury & Campsie.

I only live about 10 minutes walk from Pratten Park.

Orange NSW - about 260km from Leichhardt. That has me wondering: what is the first suburb I drive through that is a WT area?? Apart from being on the M4 - probably Strathfield where M4 meets Parramatta Road!

Tigergran

I was born in ITALY & when we came to OZ when i was 6 months we lived in where else but Haberfield.This is the reason i follow the tigers.
But i grew up & live in Blacktown & im a proud westy
I work in Enfield

Was born in Paddington but my family lived in Leichhardt territory (Lilyfield) for four years until I was seven or eight, which is where the Tigerlove came from! Moved to the Ryde area after that and lived there for almost 20 years. Moved to Guildford near Parra in '99 with the wife, was there until '04 when we moved to Rooty Hill, near Blacktown.

I live at Emu Heights and work at Shalvey.
My Great Grandparents and Grandfather lived in Macauley St at Balmain, while my parents both grew up at Strathfield. Grandad used to drag my dad along to Pratten Park to watch the Maggies go round in the '40's and '50's. Dad used to go for the hotdog his dad bought him :eek:pen_mouth:

Born in Bankstown, moved to Rathmines (Lake Macquarie), then back to the Campbelltown area at age 5 (thus why I was originally a Knights fan {1988-89} due to the hype up in the area back then, but became a magpies fan with the move back down here as I could go to their games). Now in the Campbelltown suburb of Rosemeadow.

P.S. NEVER A DOGS FAN!!!

west wallsend ( lake macquaire/ newcastle) and can honestly say been a tigers supporter all my life was at the game friday night and sure there was about 10, 000 knights fans in the andrew johns stand that wanted to kill me ooooh yehhhh

Haberfield. Right next to Leichhardt. My street runs off Hawthorne Pde which leads straight up to Leichhardt Oval. Only about a 15minute walk up there. Perfect. Been here since 05, lived in Chiswick for the 15years before that.

Go to Sydney Uni and work at Birkenhead Point.

Walked past Hawthorne Pde this morning on the way to school. True Story.

lived in north ryde for the first 4 years of my life. this is where my love for balmain and now wests came. moved to the baulkham hills and been living there ever since. my love for the tigers hasnt changed but my hatred of parra has!

Back