Where you @ ??? - Suburb

When we first immigrated to Aust 40 years ago from Sth America we moved to Leichhardt, and then lived in Lidcombe for the majority of my teen years. Followed Balmain but Wests were my second team because of the area.

I've lived most of my adult life on the north shore around St.Leonards, Artarmon and Willoughby

Currently living in Lindfield, probably be here for the next 3 years or so until I renovate my house.

@alex said:
What school do you go to?

Fort St.

Was on an L38 this morning but the traffic was slow as snails. Hopped of at the shops and walked the rest of the way lol.

That's the one bad thing about the area. The public transport/roads are a joke. On the bus this morning it took 25mins to get from Hawthorne Pde to Parramatta Rd/Norton St, then only 7mins from there to Broadway.

Just a bit closer to the city than Tiger Gran, from Kelso which is a suburb of Bathurst where the Greatest Touring Car race in the world is held, thus 210K from the evil big smoke, so it's not that easy to make a game but I try.

i live in robina(1 km from skilled park) on the gold coast ive never been to sydney as i was born in toowoomba but i am a passionate wests tigers fan and i work in a restaurant in broadbeach

@Craegus said:
Born in Bankstown, moved to Rathmines (Lake Macquarie), then back to the Campbelltown area at age 5 (thus why I was originally a Knights fan {1988-89} due to the hype up in the area back then, but became a magpies fan with the move back down here as I could go to their games). Now in the Campbelltown suburb of Rosemeadow.

P.S. NEVER A DOGS FAN!!!

I luuuuuuuuuv Lke Macquarie! I'm there each year for a at least a week over summer. It's just soo beautiful (except for those razor fish that have started appearing)

um, Balmain boy here. Born and bred

was the head internal financial auditor for an Australian conglomerate until recently, now i'm consultant for another company in the same field.

@alex said:

ye old St Ignatius' College Riverview

@Spartan117 said:
I have noted that there are a few Forumers who live very close, I m wondering which suburb / town each of us is located and works.

Interesting to see geographically fi we are from the traditional WT suburbs…

This is a simple thread similar to "How old are you?" .
\
\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm @ Milperra Syd and work at a global Co in Burwood

i live in milperra too haha, i live in dernancourt pde near the uni

Luscombe… a tiny rural suburb in the Northern reaches of the Gold Coast Hinterland... Originally from a little town called Bowraville in NSW.

Spent the first 19 years of my life in the lovely East Ryde, then Ashfield, Concord, North Strathfield and finally Croydon.

Born and bred in Leichhardt, followed any team that wore black and white (Wests) and really disliked the Balmain team because everyone else around me went for them. :astonished:

The merger was tough but I have embraced our NEW club wholeheartedly :stuck_out_tongue:

NOW living in Breakfast Point (Concord AREA, NSW) :smiley:

Love the fact that I run into heaps of the players often as a fair few live either in my area or very close by :wink:

@bjm8 said:
Luscombe… a tiny rural suburb in the Northern reaches of the Gold Coast Hinterland... Originally from a little town called Bowraville in NSW.

I spent a week when in Bowraville when I was a student. Had a great time.

@Lukic said:
@alex said:

Fort St.

Was on an L38 this morning but the traffic was slow as snails. Hopped of at the shops and walked the rest of the way lol.

I went to Fort St.

You must have a huge head…...to support that huge brain that selctive students have!!

:laughing:

@alex said:
That's the one bad thing about the area. The public transport/roads are a joke. On the bus this morning it took 25mins to get from Hawthorne Pde to Parramatta Rd/Norton St, then only 7mins from there to Broadway.

Tell me about it. Earlier in the year it took the bus 90 mins to get from Central station to Mary St bus stop near Leichhardt Oval. It was one of the days where both Wests and Balmain were playing in a double header there (not against each other) and I missed about 20 minutes of the Wests match.

This kind of outrage wouldn't have happened in the Campbelltown area!

![](http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9527/hfftsmiley.jpg)

Surprised by the lack of Ryde supporters.

Live in Melrose Park, right on the edge of Ryde.

Go to Mac Uni.

@simonthetiger said:
@Lukic said:
@alex said:

Fort St.

I went to Fort St.

You must have a huge head…...to support that huge brain that selctive students have!!

:laughing:

I was a Fort Street School girl, too - when it was girls only, and was on the Bradfield Highway near the Sydney Harbour Bridge. These posts brought back memories!!

The last comment reminded me of one of the best "putdowns" I ever had was when I was asked what school I went to, and when I said Fort St, she said "Oh, wasn't that a selective school then?"" (It was….)

Tigergran

:laughing: Nothing changed when simon got there then tigergran,,,,,All girls hey…..
\
\
Work -Liverpool

Live- Sandy Point....perfect 40min max to all 4 home grounds...well WestSFS on a good day...

Back