Where you @ ??? - Suburb

Grew up in North Ryde (3 buses to the games on a Sunday - but watched all 3 grades).
Now north of Hornsby but south of Berowra.

@Geo. said:
:laughing: Nothing changed when simon got there then tigergran,,,,,All girls hey…..

Ahhhhh,the jealousy of those with normal size brains knows no bounds.

I suppose you could have gone to Fort St,but it was too far away.

:laughing:

And good on you TigerGran….....I could tell there was a humongous brain under that tiger hat of your's.

xx

Burleigh Waters on the sunny Gold Coast. Fourth generation Tigers supporter so it's in the blood but i'm also a born and bred QUEENSLANDER!!!!

@Tap Twist Snap said:
Burleigh Waters on the sunny Gold Coast. Fourth generation Tigers supporter so it's in the blood but i'm also a born and bred QUEENSLANDER!!!!

I love that hotel at Burleigh Heads. Best calamari ever!!

As most can tell by my status, I'm from the land where its acceptable to wear your pyjamas into the shops after 9pm and Ugh boots are considered smart-casual footwear. Affectionately known by the locals as "Penriff" or simply, "The 'Riff."

Formerly of Kogarah area as a child.

@Kul said:
[
was the head internal financial auditor for an Australian conglomerate until recently, now i'm consultant for another company in the same field.**

the enemy - i'm a commercial financial director

@Tap Twist Snap said:

Burleigh is Part of NSW as far as Im concerned.

PS Condolances on the QUEENSLANDER part…

@bjm8 said:
Luscombe… a tiny rural suburb in the Northern reaches of the Gold Coast Hinterland... Originally from a little town called Bowraville in NSW.

Birthplace of that other Qlder - Inglis

Live at Lake Cathie - just south of Port Macquarie - originally from Auburn - followed the Maggies religiously at Pratten Park and Lidcombe before moving.

Live in sunny North Queensland in Cowboy country,where the sky is as blue as can be and the weather is warm no winter as yet.Bring the Origin up to Dairy Farmers.I've been a Magpie supporter since the late 1950's(would have loved to have been good enough to come to Sydney and play for the "Mighty Magpies").I'm also a West Tigers supporter in the NRL and of cource a West Magpie supporter in the NSW Cup.
\
\
\
:sign: :supporter:

@simonthetiger said:
@Geo. said:
:laughing: Nothing changed when simon got there then tigergran,,,,,All girls hey…..

Ahhhhh,the jealousy of those with normal size brains knows no bounds.

I suppose you could have gone to Fort St,but it was too far away.

:laughing:

Hmmm…Bankstown Boys are never jealous of selective school boys humungus heads....... besides everyone knows their brains aren't located in their heads...Gluteus Maximus is where you'll find them....

Campbelltown - 15min walk from the Stadium. Went to high school at St Gregs.

Followed the Magpies when they came to Campbelltown.

@Spartan117 said:
@Tap Twist Snap said:

Burleigh is Part of NSW as far as Im concerned.

No it isn't.

I live at Glen Alpine which is about 10 minutes drive from Campbelltown's CBD, and about 15 minutes drive from Campbelltown stadium.

I was a Balmain kid in the late 90s, and not surprisingly, given my location, I fully supported the merger (Team I supported merging with my local team).

@Spartan117 said:
… and work at a global Co in Burwood

Is it the same global company that recently acquired another global company initially based in Plano, Texas?
If so, me too.

@Craegus said:
Campbelltown suburb of Rosemeadow.

Me too

@Geo. said:
Hmmm…Bankstown Boys are never jealous...

Not even of some of the good looking chicks that used to go to Hurlstone Ag, that if you played sport for the school you'd have seen on a Wednesday.

Back