Where's Geo?

Tiger_Watto

I was thinking about how quiet it has been on here over the last week, and I just realized Geo hasn't been throwing in his usual rhetorical comments and reply's.

Since nearly everyone on here has probably received one of his criptic comments, I thought we could start a thread "WHERE's GEO???"

Who wants to have a crack?

That's no fun Willow.

Couldn't you of added some juicy goss like "I think his wife found him chatting with his old school girlfriend on this forum, and broke his hand"…

I'm only looking for quality gossip!!!

nah, none of those are right. He's gone way south in search of a Yowie to play in the front row. Those buggers are nasty you know!

@ron burgandy said:
after he slammed daniela all preseason its no wonder he has gone into hiatus now…....

He called him a speedhump. :mrgreen:

Cub, this thread is a bit of fun. I think everyone would agree Geo has gee'd us all over the year, and has big enough shoulders to see the fun in this… (I hope)

Personal nasty attacks only cause bigger dramas brother. We will always never agree every time, but we can all agree to disagree with each other.

Flag up Cub :sign:

I heard that after scoring 3 tries tonight for Parra, God has punished him and sent him far far away for doubting and mocking him all season :wink:

Back