Wheres soni

spudoakes

with all the injuries its a shame he got injured but now can't find him on the injured list him and thompson together would be lethal

Playing in Ron Massey cup. He is also playing at that level in terms of belonging as well at this stage.

He will take time before the best is seen

One player I was looking forward to seeing was Sa Fifita, anyone heard where he's at at the moment? Injured?

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@tigertye said:
One player I was looking forward to seeing was Sa Fifita, anyone heard where he's at at the moment? Injured?

Francis Fifita was injured, but he is due back any week now.

@willow said:
@tigertye said:

Francis Fifita was injured, but he is due back any week now.

Cheers Willow.

He's done his sternum and is trying to get back into the team.
I hear he wants to go back north to possibly the titans. He's originally from keebra park

@ball main said:
I hear he wants to go back north to possibly the titans. He's originally from keebra park

I'm referring to francis fafita

@ball main said:
@ball main said:

I'm referring to francis fafita

We've got to keep him in sydney. Surely theres enough keebra teammates to keep him here. Bring his parents down. Or pay for his best mate to come down every few weeks. A few jetstar flights is worth keeping a future rep player!

Yeh Bro…...theres heaps of Kiwis to keep him company, by the looks of it he spends most of his time in the Gym anyway. Bring some family down or house him with somone from the Tigers team.

Back