Who is the real BEAST

@ said:
I know it will come down to a 2 horse race , but when you compare the BEASTS in the Poll MCK is easily at the bottom two of that list

Ranked

Fonua
Marsters
Packer
MCK
Sue

That is how I would rate that list in order, but Sue wouldn't be on my list at all

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

?
I like MCK.
Don't think he needs a fan club though.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

The Swiss Cheese Hammy Sandwich fan club?

Sign me up.

Voted Fonua just to piss off Tacky and Hobbo.

I think you may have succeeded CB….but you have lost a couple of friends in the mean time mate.... :astonished:

Nah … All good TT !
But they'll always be wankers on here who want to spoil a bit of fun !

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
?
I like MCK.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

The Swiss Cheese Hammy Sandwich fan club?

Sign me up.

Voted Fonua just to piss off Tacky and Hobbo.

I think you may have succeeded CB….but you have lost a couple of friends in the mean time mate.... :astonished:

Nah … All good TT !
But they'll always be wankers on here who want to spoil a bit of fun !

Spoil a bit of fun :unamused:

Are you kidding :wink:

I haven't seen the Forum so United and Happy EVER :sign:

We are having heaps of fun ….....are your expense ........and the issue is ..............Dog

@ said:
@ said:
The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

?
I like MCK.

If only we had played McKinnon at half back how many premierships would we have won

@ said:
Hobbo's jimmies status: rustled.

Going by the poll, I’d say at least a couple of the fan club have defected. The hierarchy are in panic mode. Well at least the VC is. The President has been completely MIA. No wonder the VP is rattled.

@ said:
I think we need a rumpus room sub-forum for the kiddies to play in

I agree. Why does every thread now have to include the word Beast, or calling someone a Beast. Beast is obviously the new buzz word.

In my day, beast was more linked to when you lifted the toilet seat on a building site. There was always a Beast staring back at you.

EDIT - Alright. Which one of you ass clowns voted Sue? There's one vote for him…...

@ said:
@ said:

I agree. Why does every thread now have to include the word Beast, or calling someone a Beast. Beast is obviously the new buzz word.

In my day, beast was more linked to when you lifted the toilet seat on a building site. There was always a Beast staring back at you.

EDIT - Alright. Which one of you ass clowns voted Sue? There's one vote for him…...

I did

![](http://i65.tinypic.com/2mqn995.jpg)

@ said:
@ said:

You can help Ink with the lego

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I did

If only Sue had surpassed mck

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I did

A part of me died when I read it was you….

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

I did

A part of me died when I read it was you….

jokes..I went Packer..

@ said:
😡 Some people just can't appreciate good things…..

Yep 86/94 of us can't

8 votes from the 23 members of the fan club Tacky , surely you and Hobbo need to hold a Spanish Inquisition

@ said:
@ said:
? Some people just can't appreciate good things…..

Yep 86/94 of us can't

8 votes from the 23 members of the fan club Tacky , surely you and Hobbo need to hold a Spanish Inquisition

:laughing:
bunch of fanboys

@ said:
@ said:
uh we already know who the BEAST is

He's now known as The Collossal…. Disappointment.

How does Sue even make the list?
He's more like the zombie ?‍♂️
With all that brain damage.

Voted Fonua.
Mck is struggling atm.

Sue hahah.
Godinet is more of a beast than sue.

Back