Who is the real BEAST

Haha. Mentioned to my wife about this thread she laughed and said maybe they're not referring to mck as a beast on the football field.

@ said:
Haha. Mentioned to my wife about this thread she laughed and said maybe they're not referring to mck as a beast on the football field.

Tacky thinks he's a beast in the sack.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

?
I like MCK.
Don't think he needs a fan club though.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

If only we had played McKinnon at half back how many premierships would we have won

Yea, oh yea… This guy right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_McKinnon

Zero. I know it's sarcasm but did he really have a fanclub? Really?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

?
I like MCK.
Don't think he needs a fan club though.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

If only we had played McKinnon at half back how many premierships would we have won

Yea, oh yea… This guy right?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_McKinnon

Zero. I know it's sarcasm but did he really have a fanclub? Really?

MacKinnon was a good player until the hammy issues came along

The MacKinnon to half back was a thread I had after a few scotches , snapped a few fishing rods that night :wink:

Maybe the question should change to who was the worst out of these 4/5 today?

This beast thing has gotten out of control. It seemed to start as a bit of fun and a laugh. Now it’s in almost every thread with people sticking the boot into players because they aren’t ‘the beast’ they prefer. I’m all for people having a bit of fun to show their respect for their favourite players but people are actually getting offended now which is ridiculous. We’re all not going to agree with each other but let’s try be balanced with our opinions.

@ said:
This beast thing has gotten out of control. It seemed to start as a bit of fun and a laugh. Now it’s in almost every thread with people sticking the boot into players because they aren’t ‘the beast’ they prefer. I’m all for people having a bit of fun to show their respect for their favourite players but people are actually getting offended now which is ridiculous. We’re all not going to agree with each other but let’s try be balanced with our opinions.

Agree …I don’t think we have any Beasts in our pack ...
Plodders and Nuffies at best .

@ said:
@ said:

Nothing wrong with a good quality plodder

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Nothing wrong with a good quality plodder

Sorry … my bad !

Back