Who is the real BEAST

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Listen here you girls blouse Hap,at least I stuck to my first choice based on how much MCK has improved this year and has put in the hard yards….Fonua maybe a beast in your eyes.....until he stuffs up and then you will find another beast to applaud.....your a bit like the footy team fan who loves the limelight when they are playing well and on top of the ladder,when they fail you jump ship and follow the next big name team that comes along... Quite apt really..... :laughing:

One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

I'm betting Mo :laughing:

Yeah no worries Harpo… :astonished:

You need to live by Groucho's famous words

"I don't want to join a club that accepts me as a member" the mck fan club fits that perfectly :smiley:

MCK obviously needs to learn about Niagra Falls

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Listen here you girls blouse Hap,at least I stuck to my first choice based on how much MCK has improved this year and has put in the hard yards….Fonua maybe a beast in your eyes.....until he stuffs up and then you will find another beast to applaud.....your a bit like the footy team fan who loves the limelight when they are playing well and on top of the ladder,when they fail you jump ship and follow the next big name team that comes along... Quite apt really..... :laughing:

One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

"I don't want to join a club that accepts me as a member" the mck fan club fits that perfectly :smiley:

It's true happy …
( you should be named flappy )!

Your a blouse :laughing:

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
One question for you TT

Larry , Mo or Curly ??

It's true happy …
( you should be named flappy )!

Your a blouse :laughing:

Look at the Scoreboard Hobbo

Again I will only debate any team member from the Packer Fan Club

MCK is a lost cause , The One Nation Party of the Beast Challenge

Which makes you "Please Explain Pauline" I guess :roll

So we have a clear winner?
Tacky, please be advised.

Mck is the collosal disappointment

@ said:

A colossal disappointment Demps ??

He wishes he was a colossal disappointment

He is a small damp spot on the sole of Fonua's boot , something that he'd scrap off during a training session

@ said:
@ said:

A colossal disappointment Demps ??

He wishes he was a colossal disappointment

He is a small damp spot on the sole of Fonua's boot , something that he'd scrap off during a training session

Haha. Savage.
He isn't that bad… But he's definitely not a beast and should never be called one again.

The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

@ said:
The funniest part of this poll isn’t even that MCK has been decimated. It’s that he’s not even second.

😂
I like MCK.
Don't think he needs a fan club though.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

@ said:
@ said:

?
I like MCK.

It's like Wade McKinnon having a fan club and they refer to him as the inked immortal.

I don’t think he’s bad, he’s servicable. But a beast? Nah.

@ said:
@ said:

?
I like MCK.

The Swiss Cheese Hammy Sandwich fan club?

Sign me up.

Voted Fonua just to piss off Tacky and Hobbo.

@ said:

Tacky sent an email out to all 50 fan club members not to vote. As it was a politically contentious issue, they could divide the team.

Fonua and its not even close

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

?
I like MCK.

The Swiss Cheese Hammy Sandwich fan club?

Sign me up.

Voted Fonua just to piss off Tacky and Hobbo.

I think you may have succeeded CB….but you have lost a couple of friends in the mean time mate.... :astonished:

Back