Who on the forum, had the banners on Friday Night?

wt4lyf

may i ask anyone on the forum who took the banners to the game on friday night?
because we are alredy organising where to stand at LO which will probz be behind the posts
we will definetly get on the cams and is a great view lets just hope the weather's not to bad ..

they looked excellent, would definetly look great wth a heap of flags and a heap of noise at LO, i know ill be taking my 3 but yeah..

anyone???

@innsaneink said:
![](http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/9884/dscf4630z.jpg)

wooww, insanee looks unreal seen it a few times on tv too :slight_smile:
are you going to the LO game against the raiders???

the jungle will most likely be behind the posts since that is the regular spot and it is where the big flags and banners usely are..the hill is to cramped and is just too hot on warm sunday arvos …

should definitely stand on the hill .. up the top .. shady :smiley:

and get a better view

I understand the space issue, but if you want to get more people interested in The Jungle, why would you distance yourself from everyone? Immerse yourself amongst fellow supporters so they can be a part of the chants and hopefully they'll be more inclined to join the jungle at more games. If we stand up the back of the hill we should be out of the way of most people.

@alex said:
I understand the space issue, but if you want to get more people interested in The Jungle, why would you distance yourself from everyone? Immerse yourself amongst fellow supporters so they can be a part of the chants and hopefully they'll be more inclined to join the jungle at more games. If we stand up the back of the hill we should be out of the way of most people.

That is true alex… i think we will discuss it more before the week is over....

Do you have facebook mate ? if you do PM me and ill add you .

i was with the 2 blokes with the banners that ink made.. Lethal Lote and Lawrence of Leumeah.

we have grandstand seats at LO, CS and SFS so you probably won't see them much at home games.

where was the Jungle on Friday night. didn't seem to be much of a jungle present.

![](http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs638.snc3/32009_397099637022_650882022_4631887_2052509_n.jpg)

The blokes with the banners are the W.O.M. gang who show up to a lot of games. Looks like they put The Bungle to shame.

@crouching_tiger said:
The blokes with the banners are the W.O.M. gang who show up to a lot of games. Looks like they put The Bungle to shame.

lol

Yes …. the rain and cold weather may be bad for the rheumatism and arthritis but to see them win - you put up with anything !!!

I almost didn't get my brandy coffee thermos through the turnstiles ....... in the end I think they felt sorry for me lol

@crouching_tiger said:

Hey CT

The WOL (aka POP) was there too!! Keeping them in order. :slight_smile:

Tigergran

@Sincas said:
i was with the 2 blokes with the banners that ink made.. Lethal Lote and Lawrence of Leumeah.

we have grandstand seats at LO, CS and SFS so you probably won't see them much at home games.

where was the Jungle on Friday night. didn't seem to be much of a jungle present.

![](http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs638.snc3/32009_397099637022_650882022_4631887_2052509_n.jpg)

I'm the guy with the '59th minute' banner.

@crouching_tiger said:

hey man pretty sure you cant talk
you probably werent even there yourself..
and + i didnt see you talking it up after tht Campo game hahaahaha

funny how you can talk it up but when we turn up in force uve got nothing to say
if you dont have nothing good to say simply dont say it

some of us cant make it to all the game okay, thats it
i know i cant for one!

CT honestly mate…. sorry for trying to bring passion back to our fans...

obviously you dont have passion.... we're just trying mate... thats all...

you put sh!t on us every week.. and sometimes i understand...

but i dont see you doing anything... so why dont you just shut your mouth...

you always put it on other people... this is our 1st year... were not going to be as good as " the burrow " or " the kennel "

some of us are still in school so its pretty hard to start a supporters group...

im sorry we arnt as good as you'd like us to be... but until then how about you try shutting your mouth and helping us out yeah ...

Guys….

Please don't take anything C_t says to heart....as low as it is to take cheep shots at fellow supportes trying their best just to support the Wests Tigers and get others involved....he can't help himself....sad really...

Think the Jungle is doing a great job as it is....most of all just enjoy yourselves at games......great to see passion in one's so young following the mighty Wests Tigers,,,,keep it up...

Afterall it's what it's all about.. :sign:

You're right Geo…

I apologize for getting a little aggrevated... its just hard not to...

you try you're best to bring passion back into our club... and people just put you down...

but like you said... its all about having fun and enjoying yourself when watching the mighty tigers...

@Geo. said:
Guys….

Please don't take anything C_t says to heart....as low as it is to take cheep shots at fellow supportes trying their best just to support the Wests Tigers and get others involved....he can't help himself....sad really...

Think the Jungle is doing a great job as it is....most of all just enjoy yourselves at games......great to see passion in one's so young following the mighty Wests Tigers,,,,keep it up...

Afterall it's what it's all about.. :sign:

:sign:

I suppose some people feel they need to get a rise out of people to give their pathetic life some thrill. Just keep doing the good work you guys are doing by inspiring some support for the Tigers mate.

Amazing how great the two veterans with the banners looked. I might join the W.O.M. at a game in the near future and teach them how to dunk shortbread biscuits in tea without snapping it. It's all about the timing..
That gang seems to know how to have a good time and get on telly. Maybe if i join them i might get my mug on telly and become famous!! Who knows…if WT make it to the finals, i might even get on the highlights DVD!! :smiley:

Members online

Back