Who's going to the match?

citizen_cub

I didn't go last night and i think i was glad because i think i was gonna get a heart attack :blush: but i think i can sit back and relax alot more this game. So this would be the perfect opportunity to go to the footy and especially since we're going pretty well too :stuck_out_tongue:

are most of you going to go?

I won't be at this one unfortunatley.

I will be down in Shellharbour cheering on BRET. But I will hear 80% of the game on radio before the State Cup kick off. Hopefully we will have put the game to bed by that stage

Yep…pumped Rorters on their own..umm our dung heap where we smashed the silvertail scum not 5 days earlier.....wouldn't miss it

Gettin in for free....Too...

Seriously thinking about it. Hope we can out do them for numbers in the ground.

My father, his 3 brothers, his father and numerouos little cousins are all Roosters fans; as are a few mates. As the lone tiger in my family going to the match with my uncles, we better win. Its a very long drive back to Liverpool, let alone the week following. Alcohol may be asked to do a job here.

The saving grave is that one of the uncles went to 10 Roosters matches in a row, they lost every single one. He did eventually break the duck but is on the losing ladder once again.

Doubt it. Getting bombarded with bills at the moment which is keeping me stuck at home.

Hi everyone

I'll think about it…...... :wink:
\
\
Uuuummmmm ......Oh, OK!! I'll be there.

Tigergran

For surrrrrrrre.

The Roosters group of fans usually sit on the 20m on the Eastern Side. There gonna be a group of Tigers?

I live outside of Sydney but am coming to the big smoke to take my 6 year old son to his first live game.

He is desperate for a flag - do WT have a merchandise stall set up at away games?

@Tommy Magpie said:
I live outside of Sydney but am coming to the big smoke to take my 6 year old son to his first live game.

He is desperate for a flag - do WT have a merchandise stall set up at away games?

They sell merchandise outside the front of the gates at the SFS shop

@sargent said:
@Tommy Magpie said:

They sell merchandise outside the front of the gates at the SFS shop

thanks

No way in hell!! I don't see any reason why i should give my hard earned to the Roosters and the SFS when our season is already over. I will watch it at home on telly.

@crouching_tiger said:
No way in hell!! I don't see any reason why i should give my hard earned to the Roosters and the SFS when our season is already over. I will watch it at home on telly.

Good save your money for Shark Park the following week…..

Staff online

Back