Who's going....

Geo

Staff member
Forum Leader
to ANZ…

THE REMATCH.....REVENGE....Watch the Mighty Wests Tigers maul the wounded Dog...

MATCH UPS across the park...

Farah v Ennis...
Lawrence v IDRIS...
Gibbs v Br Hannant....
Ellis v Ryan
Heighno v Stagg..
Benji & Lui v Noddy & Green...
Fitzy v Everybody.....

Will the Wests Tigers put a nail in the coffin that is the Scumdogs 2010 season...

I think they will...CAN'T WAIT

Fire up Wests Tigers..... :sign:

Watch Farah own Ennis.
Watch Lawrence own Idris.
Watch Ellis own Ryan.

Some pretty good match ups there.

The Jungle will be going :mrgreen:

**Bay 103**…

Its the Away supporters bay... If your going make sure to come sit with us…

Be as loud & proud as you can… bring banners/flags/scarfs...

anything you can to make us stand out !!! :sign:
\
\
**_UP THE MIGHTY WESTS TIGERS :righton:_**

Yeah man. I'm going.

I hope the chaps decide to man up for this game. I hate losing to teams that I hate. I want the doggies blood.

More than anything in this world I hate Michael Ennis. I hate his face. I see him on the television and then I then I punch the TV. He won't last much longer in Origin. Much Like with Braith Anasta, everyone will stop sniffing the glue and wake up and realise that he is rubbish. Ennis was rubbish at the Knights, He was Rubbish at St George, He was Rubbish at the Broncos and he is now Rubbish at the Bulldogs. Its just a simple question of maths…

Geez, gone are the days of Bay 105 then. Damn ANZ Stadium.

I'll me there though! Very keen, but also very cautious. Feels the same as the last time we played them…..

Yeah probably will make the trip for this one…

It was this corresponding game last year where I punched on with two dog fans in the dunnies.

Good times.

Hoping to make the trip. Depends on a few things going as planned though

Hi everyone

I'll be there - sitting in the opposition bay - 101-103 (cheap seats) somewhere.

Tigergran

If there's anyone from Bathurst/Orange attending the game and have a spare seat in their car please let me know if you want to take an extra to the game, unfortunately I can't drive at night and the wife is working and I'd rather be there rather than watching the game on the TV, help please!.

Bret…...Bay 103 is GA...

Leroy wish I could help ya....nothing like a Wests Tigers game live ...win lose or maul...

Train?

@BRET said:
Kay are those cheap tickets from the other topic ok to use in Bay 103?

Hi Mish - sure are - they are GA for Bays 101-103\. $5 only.

Tigergran -

Latest posts

Staff online

Back