Who's Going .....

Yes, can't wait. Will be there nice and early to watch the hill gradually fill to capacity, a sight to behold!

GO TIGERS, :wahoo:

Hope to be there in time for the 20's. With family commitments it is getting hard to get to the football but the games at Leichhardt is the reason I still get a season ticket.

I am predicting 19,000 crowd and a big tigers win in the main game and a close tigers win in the 20's. Like the look of our team this week.

We will be there with bells on. Have the tickets all ready and getting up there plenty early for the under 20's boys :slight_smile: Love these games, no feeling like em!

<–----- is about to walk out the door. Will be there in time for 20s kick off depending on traffic.

@king sirro said:
@innsaneink said:
@Mulga Bill said:
Can't wait for Sunday - it’s why I have a season ticket.
A bit disappointed no state cup to watch before the Toyota Cup thou.

Just head down to Blackmor at about lunch and watch the mighty Shamrocks 14s give wanderers a lesson

Its Blackmore. If u want to visit our sacred ground then get the name right or stay in the Valley

64-14 :smiley:
Wouldnt mind playin there every week

disappointed no state cup to watch before the Toyota Cup thou.
Just head down to Blackmor at about lunch and watch the mighty Shamrocks 14s give wanderers a lesson
\
\
Its Blackmore. If u want to visit our sacred ground then get the name right or stay in the Valley

64-14 :smiley:
Wouldnt mind playin there every week

haha i used to play for the shamrocks (they where st. pats then) in my younger days, no.1 oval! we always lifted for wanderers too, got em a few times at blackmore. we had a few tigers play at our club too i think mark o'neill and mick brown to name a couple

Back