Who's our Captain for 2018 ?

The-moP

Thought I'd throw this one out to everyone, who should be our Captain for 2018 ??

With all these new players we are acquiring the services of, who would be best suited to be our Captain .. my obvious two choices are Chris Lawrence and Elijah Taylor, but in saying that with all these players we have or are suppose to have joining us, will Chris Lawrence get a spot in the NRL side, he looks a little slow out there currently and is certainly down on size to be a proper 2nd rower ..??

So I'm gonna say Elijah Taylor as the starting lock to be the clubs 2018 Captain, with the Leadership group of Ben Matulino, Josh Reynolds and David Nofoaluma.

Taylor please
If Brooks wants to step up, happy to give it to him.

Taylor for mine. Already fronting the media and leading by example on field.

Captain I think ET. Leadership group Brooks, Reynolds, Matulino and Packer

I know who will be captain - the person with © next to their name

Hopefully that player is ET

I go for Reynolds

He's like a Raudonikis style leader, he gives his all and the players will follow him into the trenches.

It'll probably be Elijah Taylor

Only two possibles …. Taylor or Reynolds ...

I think Taylor handles the off field best but Reynolds can be inspirational on field.

Leaning towards Taylor as Reynolds will probably assume on field captaincy either way.

I'd seriously consider Reynolds. Name one player who will have more fight and be more inspirational for us in 2018?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back