Why can’t we win more than 2 games in a row 🤷‍♂️

I think the last 4 weeks finally caught up us. The travel, controversy, euphoria of the win and loss of our key organiser really showed in a lacklustre performance.
Getting up for games against higher rated teams is obviously easier for us than playing an out of form team at home.
They really looked like a team befitting of second last position,
On an earlier post I said that this game worried me and would show how far we’ve really come or not, and unfortunately it showed, once again, what is in front of us.
I won’t be surprised if they lift against Cronulla next week, but it’s the lower placed teams we just can’t seem to put away.
Very disappointing afternoon.
Come on boys, we don’t want that spoon !

Simply because we are a poor football team that can get up for 1 game out of every 5 and if we are lucky we win that game.

How many games have we won over the passed 3 seasons? 15ish

Noddy mentioned 3-4 times releasing players in the presser. I think it’s time fans ask some serious questions of this club’s management. Decisions being made are clearly not in the interest of winning football games. What is happening at WT?

Noddy mentioned 3-4 times releasing players in the presser. I think it’s time fans ask some serious questions of this club’s management. Decisions being made are clearly not in the interest of winning football games. What is happening at WT?
Look at the last time wests Ashfield controlled a football club. Results are irrelevant

Our roster is very poor and rather than recruit we keep promoting cup graduates .Our cup team has conceded 650 points this year and is 3rd rate
Tim please 4 or 5 top class recruits or we will stay a bottom team
Where the f are we going to get 4 or 5 top class recruits from dream on mate

He said “sold”…cat out of the bag perhaps?

Hastings, was badly missed today,

Nobody could organise anything, A bunch of sheep without a Shepard, and Madden had the big chance toward the end, but the boy blew it, but he was not on his own.

funny how in my 70yrs following Tiger's then West Tigers, they regularly get beaten by teams there expected to beat, they are terrible favourites.

But in a fight for wooden spoon they can beat some of the best teams,

1969 Tigers beat the red hot favourites South's in Grand Final,

2005 West Tigers 150 to one at start of season, and Win the bloody G/F Go figure.

because to us one win is akin to winning a grand final….there is no game after

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Simply because we are a poor football team that can get up for 1 game out of every 5 and if we are lucky we win that game.

How many games have we won over the passed 3 seasons? 15ish
G'day @Chicken_Faced_Killa.....thank goodness We aren't as bad as Eastern Suburbs were back in the late 60's early 70's from memory, where they went thru one entire season without winning a game.

Where the f are we going to get 4 or 5 top class recruits from dream on mate
I agree but was blindly hoping Sheens has some sort of plan ! What really worries me is the top class ones would just not consider moving to concord as they would worry about joining a basket case .However we won't turn around things by either getting our cup players to suddenly turn into stars or by recruiting former stars who are now over the hill and will come purely because they can't get contract extensions where they are
The silence from Sheens is scary .I even worry about our 2 that we get for next year hoping they don't renig

It’s funny really? On the rare occasion we find ourselves running out as favourites, at one of our home grounds, you’ve gotta be thinking there must be a glaring weakness in the opposition 😂
I think there’s some doubt about the players’ fitness level? Bellamy mentioned Nofa needs match fitness.
A game plan would help.
But on a brighter note..something which has resonated with the team are the repeated words of the previous coach..WT are always in a far kin game.

Members online

Back