Why is farah out?

Exhaustion probably

Loss of his mum, lossing origin in that way and a week with ricky stuart would put anyone out.

@Blakeeeeeee said:
Does anyone know or is it just to rest him? VERY dumb move if that's the case
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Mate, he was KNOCKED OUT in the game…......and played 80 minutes semi concussed.

And you want him to play 2 days later?

side note: this is why you MUST win your games against teams like Newcastle and the Roosters.

because you never know when injuries will hit. No Robbie and Ellis makes this a very, very tough game to win.

If we hadn't lost the Knights game, this one wouldn't be so crucial. We've never really had that desperation under Sheens to win the "easy" ones. That's why we've missed the finals so often under him. If Benji was to get hurt, we'd miss out again this season. Conversely, Bellamy teams can afford key guys out as they always accumulate points early. Slater will return in a few weeks fresh and keen and they'll still be in a good position. It's frustrating watching Sheens teams continually do this.

i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP

@Blakeeeeeee said:
Does anyone know or is it just to rest him? VERY dumb move if that's the case
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Concussion protcols.

@tig_prmz said:
i guess combination of exhaustion and the fact that he got concussed.. if this was origin I.. he would've played imo, but it was Origin III, players start to burn out now. how many games has he missed this season? need him firing ASAP

He wouldn't have played either way, it's the Doctors call in these situations.

@ahwesome said:
Exhaustion probably

Loss of his mum, lossing origin in that way and a week with ricky stuart would put anyone out.

5 minutes with Ricky Stuart would be too much for me…or for him.. he is more goose than guru.

Concussion rule is a load of crap.. so he can play 80 mins right after it happens but cant play 2 days later? what a load of garbage what a dodgy pathetic rule it is

@willow said:
@tig_prmz said:

So Doc I just got knocked out what do I do?

Doc says 'its ok you can play the next 75 mins it won't effect you right after you have been knocked out but you can't play in 2 days time.

@Golden said:
Concussion rule is a load of crap.. so he can play 80 mins right after it happens but cant play 2 days later? what a load of garbage what a dodgy pathetic rule it is

Yep. This bugs me too. Robbie should've been taken off the field on Wednesday night, at least to be given a proper check on his condition. Can't learn much in 20 seconds i'd have thought. It seems almost hypocritical of the game to say that he was okay on Wednesday night and not so two days later. They got that very wrong imo. Ultimately though in regards to this game tonight the decision is the correct one.

@Golden said:
@willow said:
@tig_prmz said:

Doc says 'its ok you can play the next 75 mins it won't effect you right after you have been knocked out but you can't play in 2 days time.

It was Sheens argument that there is one set of rules for the regular competition, and what appears to be another set of rules when it comes to rep football.

@willow said:
@Golden said:
@willow said:
@tig_prmz said:

It was Sheens argument that there is one set of rules for the regular competition, and what appears to be another set of rules when it comes to rep football.

Well that is not right at all.
and that was blown out the window in game 1 when Jennings was sin binned looked like the same set of rules to me.

he was simply left out there because NSW had no hooker on the bnench.

@Golden said:
@willow said:
@tig_prmz said:

yes, it's a load of crap. concussion is not soremess or something which gets worse after the game, concussion heals with time.

He is out cos that dirty big headed QLD APE KEPT HEADBUTTING HIM!!!!

I cant believe you can use ur head on another head and get away with it.
Arm,shoulder foot…and ur gone.

Head is apparently ok,as well as shepherds

I remember the furore after Villisanti got Fittler,but this hasnt even caused a ripple.

Queensland are he chosen team, they can do what they like. And don't even question them you'll just be labelled a whinger.

Farah got concussed by a head but in a tackle, that's why he is out.

If he had of been smashed by a fist forearm elbow knee foot. Then they may have called the tackle dangerous or even reckless. But he copped Nate miles enormous forehead so it's play on.

Latest posts

Back