Will Nofo actually play?

Whilst Koro may look to following instructions, it all happened right below my seat high in the stand and he had no idea what he SHOULD do. For Saints third try you may have the right to argue that it was not all his fault, but he was basically on the corner post by the the time he looked at the player with the ball, and only as he was placing it for the try.

As far as the first try scored near the corner goes, he turned his back after the short side play he turned his back and was about five metres behind our defensive line before he turned. He then backed away to the point he was in the in-goal, from where he could not defend

Nofo is in for Koro.

Thank goodness for nicknames. Don't think I could have spelt either of their names correctly let alone both!

@Gotoddy said:
Nofo is in for Koro.

Thank goodness for nicknames. Don't think I could have spelt either of their names correctly let alone both!

It's worse with an iPhone. Autocorrect goes into overdrive.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@Tigersman said:
@phillpm1999 said:
Will David Nofoaluma play this weekend? Will he actually get some minutes? Also, will Kiethy? And when will Simona be back? We need some spark in our backline for our attack!

Question 1\. ''Will Nofoaluma play'' I think so.

Question 2\. Will he actually get some minutes '' I reckon he will play the full 80''

Question 3\. ''Will Keithy'' I think he will play aswell but not for more that 40 mins.

Question 4\. ''When will Simona be back'' Either next week or the week after.

''We need some spark in our backline for our attack!'' We sure do! and with Nofoaluma and Simona back in the next couple of weeks our backline will be so much more venomous.

2/3 ain't to bad lol.

Koro's definitely gotten better, i've been saying this for months now. He had a couple of shockers (hence the reputation) but on return he was improved but got reinjured almost immediately. In the RLWC he was solid too, and i thought that he went okay vs dragons

@formerguest said:
Whilst Koro may look to following instructions, it all happened right below my seat high in the stand and he had no idea what he SHOULD do. For Saints third try you may have the right to argue that it was not all his fault, but he was basically on the corner post by the the time he looked at the player with the ball, and only as he was placing it for the try.

As far as the first try scored near the corner goes, he turned his back after the short side play he turned his back and was about five metres behind our defensive line before he turned. He then backed away to the point he was in the in-goal, from where he could not defend

Everybody knows that Koro's defence needs work, but if your inside centre doesn't move up, you have to stick with him or they'll just run behind you. The only alternative is the Grothe-Jr-style charge-in.

To surmise, I blame Lulia mostly.

@Tigersman said:
@Tigersman said:
@phillpm1999 said:
Will David Nofoaluma play this weekend? Will he actually get some minutes? Also, will Kiethy? And when will Simona be back? We need some spark in our backline for our attack!

Question 2\. Will he actually get some minutes '' I reckon he will play the full 80''

Question 3\. ''Will Keithy'' I think he will play aswell but not for more that 40 mins.

''We need some spark in our backline for our attack!'' We sure do! and with Nofoaluma and Simona back in the next couple of weeks our backline will be so much more venomous.

2/3 ain't to bad lol.

You're gonna get them all right. Simona looks good in NSW Cup and if he comes through unscathed should easily replace Lulia.

@MacDougall said:
@Tigersman said:
@Tigersman said:
@phillpm1999 said:

2/3 ain't to bad lol.

You're gonna get them all right. Simona looks good in NSW Cup and if he comes through unscathed should easily replace Lulia.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: 3/3! U've made my day Mac lol. I hope Simona Replaces Lulia but Potter has got a hard on for him so you never know.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back