Willie Mason

jasetiger

Big Willie not likely to be at the Rooster next year.

Despite his haters, I honestly thought he was their best forward this year.

I think we should chase him. An Ellis/Mason 2nd row combination is mouth watering! :pray:

GOD NO!!!!!! The guy is nothing but a major distraction, we dont need that kind of crap in our club…

While Willie may be a dickhead i think he is a really good leader which i think the tigers need. A player like Willie pumping up the forwards would be awesome. He didnt play rep footy for no reason. :sign:

@sleet52 said:
While Willie may be a dickhead i think he is a really good leader which i think the tigers need. A player like Willie pumping up the forwards would be awesome. He didnt play rep footy for no reason. :sign:

Not to mention he would add much needed size to our forwards. I agree he is not an 80min player these days, but short, sharp spurts of the bench would be awesome for our go-forward.

Big Willie running of Benjie out wide would be devestating !

No way. He is a cancer that spreads where ever he goes. It's no mystery why the likes of Pearce and co have gone off the rails….....Mason. He did it at the Dogs, he has done it at the Rorters, he will do it where ever he ends up at next as well.

Maybe 3-4 years ago.

Try a stint in the nfl/jap rugby/boxing you goose.

Given our no DH policy I think there is very little chance we will ever see him in Black, Gold and White

Big willie = big trouble, doesn't deserve a tigers jumper.

Maybe Sheens and Folkes can tame him, and get the best out of him, id offer him a contract with with an option to terminate if he starts playing up..

With folkesy here it would be to bad as they do get along… and the only reason people see it as the dogs then the roosters is because the roosters bought Mason,Myles,Shrek, Anasta ... the lead cord group form the dogs, without all his tool head mates around he might not be too bad

When Folkes left the Dogs, Mason did an interview and stated that the Dogs should have won more premiership with the players they had and it was basically Folkes fault.

Even if we wanted the goose, can't see them working together.

Folkes + Willie dont mix. And Folksey can do more for this club behind the scenes than Willie could ever do for us on (and off) the field. No thanks.

I highly doubt the Tigers will chase Mason and rightly so. He's overrated and is an oxygen thief.

Back