WIN are not showing the game now live

Golden

instead their showing a boring game between 2 teams I hate the most…

they rescheduled the game god.. I will be to tired from a 5am start to wait up late to watch it with 1000 comericals idiots

I actually saw an ad on WIN this afternoon that stated it was 8 V 9 rather than 2 V 3, so I rang my local WIN station to check and I was assured it's still the Titans V Tigers but I don't hold out much hope.
Looks like it's time to let them know WE are NOT happy, I understand that Canberra fans had a bit of a whinge about not getting the game live and WIN executives have caved in, let's bombard them with emails to show our disgust!.

I think its fair enough that its broncos v raiders as it could decide 8th place

@Sabre said:

what and 2 top 4 teams isnt a quality game? what a load of rubbish

@Golden said:
@Sabre said:

what and 2 top 4 teams isnt a quality game? what a load of rubbish

I thought the Titans were pretenders and only win games by fluke…

Doesn't Win go into Canberra and Southern NSW....

I'm in the Central West at Bathurst and this is WIN territory, while the 8 V 9 game will have a bearing on the Top 8 doesn't the 2 V 3 game have priority entertainment wise, I'm pissed off and so should all our fans out here.

Raiders have only had a few free to air games this year, we've had more than our fair share.
Arguably 8 v 9 is bigger than 2 v 3 which wont affect the makeup of the eight, only the order.

@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
I'm in the Central West at Bathurst and this is WIN territory, while the 8 V 9 game will have a bearing on the Top 8 doesn't the 2 V 3 game have priority entertainment wise, I'm p**s off and so should all our fans out here.

I am in the same zone,but it suits me better as I just get home from work for the second game.

If WIN goes into Canberra I don't blame them - there will be a ton of interest in the Raiders down there. Commercial stations need to make decisions that makes them the most money. That may suck but that's the reality.

I'm happy that WIN changed it so Canberra gets to see the Raiders live. To be honest I'd like to see that match live in Sydney as well as it's do or die for both teams.

im sure there are more canberra supporters ready to watch the game the tigers supporters in the WIN area.

Sorry this makes commensense as annoying as it is having to watch the 2nd game with the hugeeee ad breaks and all

@Yossarian said:
If WIN goes into Canberra I don't blame them - there will be a ton of interest in the Raiders down there. Commercial stations need to make decisions that makes them the most money. That may suck but that's the reality.

Bugger all people follow the Raiders for a start, their home crowds are abysmal and I barely know any Raiders supporters full stop.
I have rung WIN TV to register my complaint about the late change of the games and I urge other regional Wests Tigers Fans to do like wise!. :angry:

@Leroy The Tigers Fan said:
@Yossarian said:

Bugger all people follow the Raiders for a start, their home crowds are abysmal and I barely know any Raiders supporters full stop.
I have rung WIN TV to register my complaint about the late change of the games and I urge other regional Wests Tigers Fans to do like wise!. :angry:

I don't think WIN care how many Raiders fans you know. They are going to go with the game that will get them the best ratings. They'd look like idiots if they had Canberra on at 9:30 in the ACT.

Sometimes you have to remember there are other teams in the NRL. We're not talking about them running Cowboys v Panthers or Warriors v Storm instead of the Tigers game, they are showing the local team in their biggest market.

You can call, complain, or rant all you like to WIN. It will get you nowhere.

Gee, makes me realize how lucky we are in NZ. Both games live at the same time, so will be flicking over to check raiders v broncos progress. Mind you, that is pay tv after all. I don't think Prime (WINs free to air channel over here) will be showing either game. Focus will likely be on a midnight showing of SBWs debit (off the bench) in NZ's national rugby comp for Canterbury.

Looks like its Bris Vs. Canb

a pathetic 8 vs. 10 on first compared to 2 vs. 4

Back