Wingers for next week

jasetiger

Assuming Ryan is OK & fit to play , but the question beckons, who is going to take TNT 's place?

Lawrence with Collis to the centres, or vice-versa ?

Or , take a punt on youth….Akeripa for example.

Thoughts ?

Knowing Sheens Halatau could come in at centre and push Lawrence or Collis to the wing. No no no no no.

its better to put lawrence/collis on the wing instead of blooding yet another debutant at such an important game.

Yeah I would bet money to the dollar we will be stuck with Halatau in the centres

@weststigerman said:
@tomcat said:
I'd go with Pritchard..

:laughing: Thought you might, you're his one man fan club.

I'd be happy to throw him in there. He's got plenty of pace and knows his way to the tryline.

I dont think Ryan will be fit…

Hopefully he is and I'd have...

1\. Moltzen
2\. Collis
3\. Ayshford
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan

Otherwise...

1\. Moltzen
2\. Pritchard
3\. Lawrence
4\. Ayshford
5\. Ryan

1\. Hanbury
2\. Lawrence
3\. Collis
4\. Ayshford
5\. Ryan? / Morris

6\. Marshall
7\. Moltzen

14\. Halatau

I hope this opens the door for Pritchard. I feel though well see Lawrence to the wing, Collis to the centres and ill be fine.

I'd be happy with

1\. Moltzen
2\. Ayshford
3\. Halatau
4\. Lawrence
5\. Ryan

Probably the best Wests can do with the injuries to Gallant & Tuiaki.

Pritchard for me guys like him are the future of our club Dean is to slow for the backs

Am I the only one who thinks that at center is as important as playing KG at prop? His defence is critical to the sides chances. I could live with Collis on the wing, but would be happy to see Pritchard in there if he is as good as some say. Hanbury would be my third wing option based on what i have seen.

Back