Wish We Could SIgn This Player Because...

Milky

I know some people on this forum get annoyed when people create threads like "We should sign Benji Marshall" and other things like that so I have made this thread. Whenever you feel like making a thread like that just post it in here. Ill kick things off…

We should sign Beau Falloon, good hooker and would be a great backup for Farah.

My wish list:

- Simona
- Naiyaravoro
- Brooks
- Moses
- Lovett
- Santi

Would love to snap up another bulldog forward, there are 2 many that not all will et a crack on first grade regularly, when a full side is fit. Most are young that I am thinking about a well, so shouldn't be too expensive.

A Tim Browne or dale finucanne would be icing on the cake for me.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@phil1986 said:
Would love to snap up another bulldog forward, there are 2 many that not all will et a crack on first grade regularly, when a full side is fit. Most are young that I am thinking about a well, so shouldn't be too expensive.

A Tim Browne or dale finucanne would be icing on the cake for me.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Josh Jackson and Dale Finucane double signing would be a beauty.

@Eye Of Da Tiger said:
@Milky said:
@Eye Of Da Tiger said:
Omg you are right people do get annoyed. Past your bedtime

I rarely sleep, I have insomnia.

Clearly :bash

Made this thread so people like you don't have to read all this stuff if they are not interested. Clear answer is don't click on this thread again and you will be happy,

milky brings up a good point. What happens when farah retires? So few good hookers in the game, very hard to find em i reckon and we have none coming up do we?

I have no idea how to spot young hookers, do most play the 9 even in toyota cup or is like fullback where you can move there from wing or centres?

@pHyR3 said:
milky brings up a good point. What happens when farah retires? So few good hookers in the game, very hard to find em i reckon and we have none coming up do we?

I have no idea how to spot young hookers, do most play the 9 even in toyota cup or is like fullback where you can move there from wing or centres?

Luani

A big rangy second rower with speed and power

hmm i wonder how brooks would go at hooker off the bench late this year if he can play.

@pHyR3 said:
**milky brings up a good point. What happens when farah retires? So few good hookers in the game, very hard to find em i reckon and we have none coming up do we?**

So we sign this guy to fill Farah's spot 4 yrs in advance? I've heard the expression being ahead of the game, but this far?

I was thinking more origin/injuries….better than Iosefa

Joel Luani would be a good option currently in our system to cover Farah through injury, and then you have Cherrington who in 2-3 years could be ready.

We recently approached Ryan Carr who is playing for Mounties to come back for the remainder of the season as a backup for Robbie. Carr rejected the opportunity to come back. I'd be happy to give Luani a crack though, he's been nothing but solid for WT in State Cup this year.

I like Jack Wrighton from the Raiders. We need a centre with strike power ala what Lawrence used to be.

If we can somehow offload Lawrence as well then Wighton would be a priority, We would have the best backline in the game no doubt if we can keep

1\. James Tedesco
2\. Marika Koroibete
3\. Jack Wighton
4\. David Nofoaluama
5\. TIm SImona

Not on big money and I can see tries coming from everywhere, get Wighton and re-sign these kids Mayer. The other advantage is we have even more strike weapons in NSW Cup.

@Milky said:
If we can somehow offload Lawrence as well then Wighton would be a priority, We would have the best backline in the game no doubt if we can keep

1\. James Tedesco
2\. Marika Koroibete
3\. Jack Wighton
4\. David Nofoaluama
5\. TIm SImona

Not on big money and I can see tries coming from everywhere, get Wighton and re-sign these kids Mayer. The other advantage is we have even more strike weapons in NSW Cup.

I'm gonna be honest, not many people care about NSW Cup. Winning the premiership is a million times better than winning reserve grade. Why not buy a damaging second rower instead of another back? We also have pat richards and Big T in the backs, so we should be alright?

Back