Woodsy, the smiling assassin

Blackpearl

gotta say how much i enjoyed watching woodsy smiling at those thug sowfscum forwards seeing the burgess boys lose the plot completely.
to top it off he was probably the best prop on the field last night, although the rotation through the forwards worked a treat

go you tigers ! :sign:

The Burgess brothers all play dirty and our boys were able to push past it and respond with a no fear attitude.

From the first set you could see them targeting Brooks. By the end of the game he had had enough of it and gave some stick back to a guy who dived at his legs.

Souths intimidate through dirty tactics. We intimidated through strength and power.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

@alex said:
The Burgess brothers all play dirty and our boys were able to push past it and respond with a no fear attitude.

From the first set you could see them targeting Brooks. By the end of the game he had had enough of it and gave some stick back to a guy who dived at his legs.

Souths intimidate through dirty tactics. We intimidated through strength and power.

Yep your right. Souths got man handled last night, but it doesn't worry some of them, I hear big Sam loves being man handled.

:wtf :when you say big Sam likes to be man man handled does that mean Gus Gould wouldn't mind handling Sam? Um?

@ferret said:
:wtf :when you say big Sam likes to be man man handled does that mean Gus Gould wouldn't mind handling Sam? Um?

What ever your referring to yes.

Worked Night shift last night so didn't get to see the game live but got plenty of insights from the guys that were coming off the back shift, tried to get some sleep this morning but maybe got half an hour as I couldn't wait for the replay to come on at 9.00am.
Last night was the first time in years that our forwards stood up and didn't allow them selves to be intimidated and proved that our side shouldn't be under estimated, when the 'stinks' were on our blokes came in 'en masse' and while it's a AFL melee situation these days our blokes were there letting the Burgi thugs know that they weren't going to be stood over.
Fantastic display by the Pigs to show that we've got the grunt to go with the attack, for the 2nd week in a row we shoulda coulda put 50 on the opposition, just rapt in the effort, sent an SMS to a Lol@$ouffs$ fan midway through the night but can't repeat his reply as it was XXXX rated!.

was the highlight of the night.. loved watching woods lol@souffs on national TV hehe

He reminds me of Skando in that way

Can remember Skandos debut , a blue started and he was in the middle of it

When they panned back after the teams had been separated he had a ear to ear grin

Love this new look Tigers , almost bought a tear to this Tiger's eyes

This is what I have wanted to see for many years

You can see where Potters coaching influences came from after last nights performance

But as I said last night , means nothing if we play like lambs next week

Hope Sue starts next week

@happy tiger said:
He reminds me of Skando in that way

Can remember Skandos debut , a blue started and he was in the middle of it

When they panned back after the teams had been separated he had a ear to ear grin

Love this new look Tigers , almost bought a tear to this Tiger's eyes

This is what I have wanted to see for many years

You can see where Potters coaching influences came from after last nights performance

But as I said last night , means nothing if we play like lambs next week

Hope Sue starts next week

From memory, which is a bit hazy these days, Skando was 18 and coached by Tommy Raudonikis, (who without doubt should be Australia's first President!) so no wonder that he didn't mind a blue.

I liked Gus Gould's comment last night: "Aaron Woods, he looks like someone that would be fun to have a party with"

@Blackpearl said:
gotta say how much i enjoyed watching woodsy smiling at those thug sowfscum forwards seeing the burgess boys lose the plot completely.
to top it off he was probably the best prop on the field last night, although the rotation through the forwards worked a treat

go you tigers ! :sign:

Tedesco signed with roosters

going to have to put on the headphones later to listen to what he said to lote in one of the dust ups,seemed a few players thought it was funny.
did anyone make out what he said.

Back