• Luke Brooks

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Shawn Blore

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Starford To'a

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Twal gets my vote - he's taken his game up to another level.

Seyfarth has shown a lot too but hasn't really played as many games as I would've liked. Hope he's kept for 2024 onward.

The fact that both Seyfarth & Twal have improved immensely this season after years of plodding is a testament to the coaching staff. They may not have gotten a lot else right, but improving those guys has been a big plus.

I would like to vote for Demps
Twal gets my vote - he's taken his game up to another level.

Seyfarth has shown a lot too but hasn't really played as many games as I would've liked. Hope he's kept for 2024 onward.
I would like to widen the selection pool and make it include forum members and vote for Demps I have really enjoyed his Post's this year and I believe it was him who recommended the best kebab shops in Sydney

I would like to widen the selection pool and make it include forum members and vote for Demps I have really enjoyed his Post's this year and I believe it was him who recommended the best kebab shops in Sydney
Can I add to this the whole mod team? They're not power trippers like willow. It's a great community to be a part of.

Dempsey has had a great year, he gets my vote

Went with Twal, a player that I would have been happy to move on prior to the great improvement in his game this season.

In my 17 each week, and have no problem with him starting nowadays either.

Bula wins the award for the best highlight reel, but the game is about more than highlight reels. Highlight reels don’t show leadership, fight and professionalism which is what Api has shown in spades. It’s daylight between him and whoever comes in second.

Bula is my choice.
Everyone else who has improved went from fairly shit to moderately shit.
He went from nothing to genuine decent player.

Latest posts

Back