WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019

I hope we have withdrawn negotiations and potential offer to Brad Parker (Manly) after he has done his knee again. No more crocks please...........................

If there is any truth to the rumours we have been targeting Sami, Arrow, Brimson. Now Matterson seeks a release to the Titans. We have the cap room in 2021 to sign all 3. This may be the play and Titans getting in ahead of the game to poach a player of the Tigers. Very orchestrated if this needs up happening.

What would make the dollars work is Arrow, Brimson, James, Sami in exchange for Matterson, Reynolds and Mbye.

We would be attractive to those Gold Coast players. If they go well, just demand a release and we will roll over again and go back to the drawing board

@Harvey

Wests Tigers young outside back signing Joshua Rizk 18 from Holy Cross playing for Lebanon in the 9s apparently had offers from Rugby 7 and Waratahs but loves league and signed with Wests Tigers he's 20 year old brother Adam is also playing 9s for Lebanon

@Elderslie_Tiger said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072050) said:
@Harvey

Wests Tigers young outside back signing Joshua Rizk 18 from Holy Cross playing for Lebanon in the 9s apparently had offers from Rugby 7 and Waratahs but loves league and signed with Wests Tigers he's 20 year old brother Adam is also playing 9s for Lebanon

How is that surname pronounced? Risk?

@rustycage said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072058) said:
@Elderslie_Tiger said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072050) said:
@Harvey

Rizky Signing.... okay ill take my leave

@TheDaBoss said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072059) said:
@rustycage said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072058) said:
@Harvey

Rizky Signing.... okay ill take my leave

Probs a good idea

@Harvey

He's super fast too!

@Demps said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072145) said:
@balmain-boy tiny

I'd say he's got a moltzen build, but more ticker from what I've seen. Will have a bigger frame than Moses when he's a similar age.

@balmain-boy what position do you think is his most preferred; fullback, centre or wing ?

Watching some of his highlights he’s got a bit of Joey Manu and billy Smith in him. Would be a very solid pick up if true.

@pawsandclaws1 https://mobile.twitter.com/nswrl/status/975304553322094592?locale=ca

@pawsandclaws1 said in [WT Player Recruitment & Retention for 2019](/post/1072253) said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLVh7iWUtJY

If hes good enough, he is old enough for first grade

Thanks for the post,. Nice try and a really good mover. Let's hope more of our juniors progress through to the NRL,

He's looked solid for Lebanon in the 9s. Put through a great grubber and would have scored the match winner under the posts but got tripped by an English player and didn't even get the penalty.
Think he might play fullback next season in Flegg but played most of ball at right centre this season. Need to see more of him but you can never have too many pacy and elusive outside backs

Hes got a bit of speed and agility which most of our backs don't have.

But I haven't watched him in a proper game of league defensively adn with reads etc to be able to judge.

Speed, agility and the ability to finish gives him the tools to work with as he works his way through the grades. The fact he is one of our juniors is a big bonus for the Club. Let's keep on keeping our youngsters.

He's got a number similarities to Papenhuzen. It's good he loves the club and wants to stay. Let's develop him and make sure he sticks around!

Latest posts

Back