YES!!! we are in 5th spot hehehe

Don't get too cocky yet mate! Still got the match of the season next week in parra! 6 wins in a row for the tigers who are very much in form against one man team Hayne aka Parramatta! Then Gold Coast away and Doggies at home. Need to win at least 2 i think to make it. Come on boys, you can do it!!!!1

@Eye Of Wests Tigers said:
Don't get too cocky yet mate! Still got the match of the season next week in parra! 6 wins in a row for the tigers who are very much in form against one man team Hayne aka Parramatta! Then Gold Coast away and Doggies at home. Need to win at least 2 i think to make it. Come on boys, you can do it!!!!1

I agree.
the win was good, and has helped alot.
now onto preparation for the game against the eels.
shut down their play makers, and defend well.
if wests-tigers win the game against the eels, it still does not guarantee they will make the top 8.
excited yet very wary/ cautious of the eels match. :question: :confused:

I know the Eels game is a home one for us, I hope we get a bigger turn out of supporters than the eels. The team has done a great job to get into this position, we now need to really get behind them for this one.

We need to win one of our last 3\. Weve been in very similar positions in 2000 (had to win 2 of last 4), 2004 (had to win one of our last 3) and 2007 (had to win 1 of our last 2) , and never come home with the goods.

I think we really need to win next week. If we start leaving it to the last round i think the pressures on and you are accusd of choking and its just another case of here we go again and when yojur playing a team like teh dogs its hard enough as it is.

@chilbury said:
Great job boys!!

Who would have thought we would still be talking finals footy after some of the posts we have had on this forum during the year.

Moltzen is a sensation, and as my daughter says he is HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

@chilbury said:
@Florrie said:
Assuming Newcastle doesn't flog the Storm by 94 points, that is.

I would like to see Newcastle beat the Storm then they will pushing parra down the ladder

That is very very poor logic…

@hadds75 said:
@chilbury said:
Why?

Because Newcastle could be a team to push us out of making the semis….

Yeah but i would rather play the Knights then Parramatta ,,Parra are hot at the moment as the Knights are Hot n cold mainly Cold this year,
I just want Parra and Penrith out of the 8 this year…

@chilbury said:
@Eddie said:
@chilbury said:
I would like to see Newcastle beat the Storm then they will pushing parra down the ladder

That is very very poor logic…

Why?

Newcastle are also still in contention. A loss to them pretty much puts them out and a win makes them a challenger. Also the further down the ladder they are, the more the Eels will play tough next week.

I think that it will end up 5 - Sea Eagles, 6 - Tigers, 7 - Eels, 8 - Cowboys. That is on NRL ladder predictor with us winning only against the Eels.

Members online

Back