Your Hobbies

Fibros

Let It Pour

And thanks for the well wishes. It just a chance but is very exciting.

supercoach

Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert..unbelievable

cochise

@supercoach said:
Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert…unbelievable

Was that the show Angus Young was at?

cochise

@Tweed_Tiger said:
Best concert for me is a tough one but probably Rage against the Machine at the gold coast big day out

I saw them at the Sydney BDO and Sydney Entertainment Centre on that tour as well (2008 I think). Also saw them at the 96 BDO. They are one of my Top 5 bands.

My highlight from that 2008 BDO was during the Nightwatchman (Tom Morello's solo show), he did a version of Beds are Burning with the guys from Antiflag. That was amazing, they really ripped it apart.

My favourite BDO show ever was Pearl Jam's 2014 3 hour BDO set. Who does a 3 hour BDO set lol. Funny story about that BDO was I was up the front for Beady Eye (Liam Gallagher's band) who I hate. I was only up the front waiting for Pearl Jam when Liam wanted to fight me and started abusing me from stage over a run in he and I had at the show on the Gold Coast a week earlier. There is actually footage of his tantrum on youtube lol.

Tweed_Tiger

Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn't miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

cochise

@Tweed_Tiger said:
Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn’t miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

Yeah, I went to most of those too, not many bands that I haven't had a chance to see over the years.

TIGER

- Hunting endangered species.
- Driving dangerously through school zones.
- Stealing old ladies purses.
- Shaking babies.
- Teasing handicapped people.
- Getting blind drunk and talking loudly during the minute silence on Anzac day.

You know, just the normal stuff. ;)

Balmainbred

Fibros good to see your filly run third today. I think your on a good one there all the best with her future raceing.

Fibros

Thanks mate. Yeah really exciting about this one. Bjorn says it will be better as a three year old. We will have another start in 2-4 weeks time and take it from there.

Kev

Im a fisho from a young age. Having small kids has suspended my opportunities lately though.
I guess my closest thing to a hobby currently would be drinking.

TIGER

Was at that gig, I actually missed out on tickets and had to go into a ballot, I'd pretty much given up hope of ever seeing them at that point, then I got an email saying my name had been drawn from the ballot and I snapped up 2 tickets.

Ill never forget the walk back to where we were staying after it, it nearly killed me I was so spent from going ballistic during Rage. Fun times :):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Demps

For me…

DIY home renovations.
Property development.
Bodybuilding.
Mixed Martial Arts - mainly spectating these days, use to train but not much these days.
Going to the beach.

Mac

Cqtiger, I was at the Beach Boys concert as well. Bloody hell that was a long time ago. I remember them throwing long rolls of plastic sheeting into the crowd to give some cover.

Hobbies: fly fishing, golf, horse racing, pretty much all sports, home brewing and cooking.

voice_of_reason

Was that Beach Boys concert around 1978/9\. If so I was there too. It was around Easter because the 9pm Show fireworks went off during Good Vibrations.

upthetigers

Poker I became obsessed with it in 2008 and played millions of hands online as well as live. I created this poker website to help newbies learn the poker lingo.