Your Hobbies

TheDaBoss

Just intrested to know what hobbies people have on here

For myself it is cricket, footy and guitar

been doing classical fingerstyle guitar for about 4 years now… only just dropped that last year because i started up a band and wanted to start doing some stuff on electric guitar

@TheDaBoss said:
been doing classical fingerstyle guitar for about 4 years now… only just dropped that last year because i started up a band and wanted to start doing some stuff on electric guitar

Nice, I played in a couple of bands with mates during Uni and in my early 20's

Much like @Tweed_Tiger armchair sports guru for NRL and NBA.
My Rottweiler Benji takes up plenty of time.
Sports gambling.
bit of online gaming (warcraft)
Movies and TV series.

Cars, saxophone, doing jigsaws on the PC, looking for a house on Sunshine Coast, living on the WTF forum, annoying the wife. Too old for any sports now.

Nice I enjoy my NBA also, grew up following the Bulls because of Jordan. Still a follower but have been following more sixers games lately to watch Simmons develop hopefully he hits a 3 soon..

Haven't played warcraft in a few months but always go back for new xpacs or big patches. I am on Khaz.

5 kids

Cleaning, counciling, taxi driver, paying too.much for everything, bills, missing sock locating.

I used to Fish, hunt, read, hang with Mrs, hang with mates, garden etc…..

Oh yeah. Im on my Ls. Newbie motorbike rider

Great to hear there are few guitar players!

For me add fishing and golf to the list and last couple of years I'm in to low and slow bbq.

Surfing, Surf Lifesaving, skiing, beer, red wine, yoga/gym sessions. General WestsTigers obsessiveness .

Back