Your Predicted Score for RD 1 Vs DragQueens

TheDaBoss

Okay

im predicting a blowout of the drags, 28-4

the only try that dragons will get, will come by a poor read by nofo on the wing

in saying that, BJ and nofo get man of the match with 2 tries a piece

( trys, BJ,BJ,NOFO,NOFO,BENJI) ( Douehi 4/5)

(Ravalawa) ( Lomax 0/1 )

Wests Tigers 9 (Nofoaluma tries. Momiroski goal, Luke Brook Field Goal) defeat Dragons 8 (Lomax tries, Lomax goal)

WT's 18 Twal Walters Musgrove tries Benji 3/4

Dragons 14 Williams Lomax tries Lomax 3/3

I would be bitterly disappointed if we lost. The Dragons are battered and bruised. Their back line is abhorrent. However, they still have a gun starting forward pack along with two very good halves. We simply need to get through the first 50 minutes unscathed and then I feel we will run away with it.

6-4 to us at halftime.
22-4 fulltime.

We need to seriously unsettle their halves.

The Drags have a better pack on paper and we need to block the halves from taking advantage of any go forward.

I feel we will either win Big or lose

18-6 tigers
I’m predicting our defence looks tough and our attack looks better towards the end of the game
Lomax to be found out a few times

@Spartan117 said in [Your Predicted Score for RD 1 Vs DragQueens](/post/1127394) said:
The Drags have a better pack on paper

I assume you mean that they have a better pack on paper than us ?

Four of their starting pack played against us in round 24 last year when we flogged them (Graham, Vaughn, Frizell and Lawrie). Their best forward that day was Leilua.

Despite the loss of Matterson, I think our pack for this match is stronger than the one we fielded in round 24 last year.

Of course, what happened last season won't have any bearing on the match this Sunday - new season and all that - but I'm not prepared to concede that they have a stronger pack than ours just yet.

@TheDaBoss said in [Your Predicted Score for RD 1 Vs DragQueens](/post/1127313) said:
the only try that dragons will get, will come by a poor read by nofo on the wing

It's interesting that last season (round 24) the only time the Drags looked threatening was from their kicking game.

Nofo didn't have any problem in defence, despite that fact that Widdop played. You will recall that Widdop has tormented Nofo in the past with his cut out passes.

Tigers 52
Stains 0

All 13 players score a Try
Doohey 0/10
Marshall 0/3

Top of the comp
McGregor sacked at full time

Mighty Wests Tigers 58
Dragoons 0

FTS Nofaoluma
LTS Nofaoluma

GK Doueihi 1/14