Your team against North Qld

I have been Kepoa's biggest critic but I have to say he is puttin in lately and could be a handy back up next year.
I just wish he would change his appearance though, maybe go bald.
He just looks awkward and clumsy 🤣

I don’t like him, but I’ve accepted the club has a thing for him and will persist. Waste of time getting upset.
He is much more more suited to play in the the halves than fullback. Time for some experiments.

1. Laurie
2. Tupou
3. Asa
4. Toa
5. Nofa/Ken (whichever is fittest, obvious neither is 100%)
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings
8. Tamou
9. Brown
10. Musgrove
11. Garner
12. Peachey
13. Offa

14. Pole
15. Tumeth
16. Simpkin
17. Matamua.

I was actually looking for another Prop with some experience to put on the bench, but can't find one.

Naming a 21 man squad will honestly drain the bottom of our roster. I am thinking half the reason Hastings is playing lock is because we have no forwards left at all

1. Laurie
2. Tupou
3. Asa
4. Toa
5. Nofa/Ken (whichever is fittest, obvious neither is 100%)
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings
8. Tamou
9. Brown
10. Musgrove
11. Garner
12. Peachey
13. Offa

14. Pole
15. Tumeth
16. Simpkin
17. Matamua.

I was actually looking for another Prop with some experience to put on the bench, but can't find one.

Naming a 21 man squad will honestly drain the bottom of our roster. I am thinking half the reason Hastings is playing lock is because we have no forwards left at all
Peachy bench apparently with Simpkin dropped

Will be named on the wing apparently
View attachment 1910
I hope they've got the wrong info, thought Simpkin did very well when he came on, our attack was at our best in that period before half time when he subbed in. Tupou did very well on the wing besides the offside mistake, Toa and Maumalo defence was not good on the other hand. Seyfarth, why?

If nofs out again there better be a damm good reason
Glad to see Peachy given another chance apparently played well in cup
Seyfarth ? Haven't we been there?

What message does this send to Simpkin, who didn’t do anything wrong last game……Peachy should never play FG again….
Yeah mate not a very good one I can tell you , Sheens said we are going to develop players after he sacked Madge , and then they go and drop a player who is still developing .... for a player who is 32 and has asked the club for a release the place is a mess

How long is Brown's contract with us? I wonder what the plan is with API, Liddle, Simpkin and possibly Brown under contract with us til 2023.

I'm already done with Sheens. The guy is a loose cannon. The only form Naden has shown the past 18 months is at left centre. He is hopeless anywhere else. But of course Sheens just has to move players out of position.

I'm already done with Sheens. The guy is a loose cannon. The only form Naden has shown the past 18 months is at left centre. He is hopeless anywhere else. But of course Sheens just has to move players out of position.
We must be travelling well to bring Seyfarth back in

We've got 2 quality wingers ken and nof although cant help feeling ken is playing a bit busted lately
Naden was great as a center before suspension
Jacko is doing fine as half-back
The other center Toa or Roberts should be who's fittest for 80 mins
Douehi fine at 5/8
Tamou plays max 35 mins yet he starts?
Whos picking team is like " musical players"
The only one who holds his position everyweek is Brooks???

How long is Brown's contract with us? I wonder what the plan is with API, Liddle, Simpkin and possibly Brown under contract with us til 2023.
Dont forget Rua and Tannous reportly on development

Back