Your team against North Qld

Cowboys are paying $1.08 in a 2 horse race says something
They've taken us out of the premiership market, 1000/1 would be juicy odds.
Only have to win 10 of their last 8 games then every finals game.
OR
every other team breaches the salary cap ( except KFC , they never break the cap )

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Talk about going backwards we actually beat the cows in Townsville last year and this year the market prices are expecting cows to put 50 on us this year

Talk about going backwards we actually beat the cows in Townsville last year and this year the market prices are expecting cows to put 50 on us this year
They‘re a different side this year.

I'm already done with Sheens. The guy is a loose cannon. The only form Naden has shown the past 18 months is at left centre. He is hopeless anywhere else. But of course Sheens just has to move players out of position.
I could have sworn that Kimmorley was the coach. Must have missed something.

We were going well at half time in the match against the Cowboys match earlier this year.

I'm sorry but Hastings and AD would have to be the slowest halves in history.

AD and Madden. Madden isn't great. But to be honest the other two can be let go so we can get a decent half

C'mon everybody we all know that the final result will be:

wests tigers 25
Cowboys 18

I
'm getting the feeling, that this result may not happen this season. ;):eek::eek::D:)

Latest posts

Members online

Back