Bench

14.Utai
15.Groat
16.Bell
17.BMM
18.Brown @1
19.Grant @2
20.Miller @7

Except for Lote this is pretty much my team for the start of the season until we see form.

When is the match being played? We have February 14 as the date of the match - that is tomorrow???

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Blackandwhite said:
@21sixers said:
1\. teddybear
2\. utaiger
3\. blakey
4\. Rowdy
5\. beauknows
6\. bunjeee
7\. moltz
8\. keeeeeeefy
9\. robbie
10\. lumberjackwoodsy
11\. blairwitchproject
12\. ellis
13\. rhino

14.bmm
15.mitcheeeeeeebrown
16.get ready
17 matt taco bell
\
\
bare in mind injuries my side would be about 4-5 players different

Good work 21sixers
But what about poor old Gaz he just gets plain Ellis ?

Ellis is the British Bulldog :slight_smile:

haha yeah sounds good but i dunno bout the bulldogs part sounds too much like canterbury

and yeh a few others are tudesco gets tobasco and i call utai stumps cos of his legs :smiley:

Against the Eels and Roosters the games are trials, BUT…...both have "trophies" attached. Are they real trials? and how much does the team want to "win" the trophy, v individuals cementing spots for the beginning of the year...add into the mix Sheens wanting to test combinations/give young guns a chance/protect senior players....
all a bit difficult.
Truly tho, trial results mean NOTHING!!!!

obviously it is only a trial, so Id like to see Brown and Grant get some decent time out there to get brown a hit out and help fast track Grant's development.
Galloway, Heignington, Ellis and Blair only need a short stint, they have had a hit out to blow the cobwebs out and they have a long season.
Id like our halves to get another half to together to build some combo.

Id like to see our second tier forwards to play some big minutes to get used to doing so, and Tedessco have another decent stint to see if he is up to it.

For me that would be a good preparation for the boys

For those taking trains to the Game

Saturday 18 February 2:00am to Monday 20 February 2:00am. Buses replace trains between Glenfield and Granville.

Goose I think personally think teddy, benji/Moltzen and Blair all need decent minutes to get combinations.. Farah will play most of the game too as its his only hit out, same with Lawrence.. Everyone else tho I agree don't need big mins
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Back