Your team v Souffs

It doesn’t matter who gets picked.

They’re a park footy team and will be playing against a professional club next week. I’ve seen better coached under 10s.

No chance.

Who cares. Put 13 witches hats out there and they'd do just as good of a job.

Can we rope in the Sydney Swifts or something.

@earl said in [Your team v Souffs](/post/1333080) said:
Can we rope in the Sydney Swifts or something.

We couldn't afford them ...and you can't pass the ball that high to someone

1. Laurie
2. nofa
3. Jet
4. mbye
5. Gebbie
6. Doueihi
7. Brooks
8. Tamou
9. liddle
10. Musgrove
11. Luci
12. Garner
13. Tuki Simpkins
14. Jake Simpkin
15. twal
16. Joffa
17.stephano

18.talau

I would give Maden a go at 7, what do we have to lose and young Simkins to 14. If nothing else they will add some enthusiasm. Sad but after 5 rounds we have to start blooding next year. Maybe push Brooks to 6 and Ad to centre.

All players put in a complete, desperate and committed 80 min performance in defence and attack.
That's all.

17 blokes who will attempt to play to the best of their ability, try their guts out and strive to break our seemingly never-ending pattern of embarrassment. That is basically it. Have lost interest in trying to lucky-dip which blokes in our club that might possibly be.

@westtahger said in [Your team v Souffs](/post/1335273) said:
All players put in a complete, desperate and committed 80 min performance in defence and attack.
That's all.

I think that’s the Souths team...

I think Madge has to try something but you would have to hope it is based solely on performance over recent games. This game against Rabbits is probably not the one to try and reinvent the wheel, however players do need to see there is a consequence for lack of effort. The message to every player has to be redeem yourselves or play reggies.

Laurie
Noffa
Mbye (right side)
Roberts (left side)
Talau
Doueihi (c)
Brooks
Musgrove
Liddle
Twal
Garner
Luc