Zane Musgrove acquitted of Indecent Assault

JC99

Well-known member
Tears outside court as two rugby league players acquitted of assault

Rugby league players Zane Musgrove and Liam Coleman have been acquitted on appeal of an indecent assault charge.

Musgrove plays in the NRL and Coleman has been a squad listed player but never cracked first grade.

The pair were accused and charged with indecently assaulting a woman at Coogee Bay Hotel in November 2018.

They were found guilty but appealed the decision and on Friday were acquitted.

Coleman - the son of South Sydney legend Craig Coleman - “broke down” outside court and described the past 16 months as “hell”.

Musgrove, 24, is contracted to Wests Tigers.
 
@Russell said in [Zane Musgrove acquitted of Indecent Assault](/post/1138890) said:
Good, now he can get on with footy when the game is back.

I didn’t even realise he was still in court over it all. Glad it’s all done now. Second tigers player to get off their charges now lol
 
@JoshColeman99 said in [Zane Musgrove acquitted of Indecent Assault](/post/1138897) said:
@Russell said in [Zane Musgrove acquitted of Indecent Assault](/post/1138890) said:
Good, now he can get on with footy when the game is back.

I didn’t even realise he was still in court over it all. Glad it’s all done now. Second tigers player to get off their charges now lol


Yeah champion @JoshColeman99, the players appealed their earlier convictions. - with the decision on that brought down today.
 
Really Musgrove should’ve been playing for us last year then 🤷🏻‍♂️ NRL didn’t register his contract but he was found innocent. That’s the flaw in the NRL’s system - lucky he had Madge there still
Backing him.
 
Back
Top