Zero tackle lists nsw cup squad

I know they wouldn't be in control of the front end to ensure that graphics are maintained on brand, but surely they have a content management system that the clubs own?

I can't believe the NRL is in full-control.

think that ZT side is a little way off personally. here's what I think is the likely side

1. Brent Naden
2. Alex Lobb
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Solomone Alaimalo
5. Declan Casey
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Sione Fainu
9. Tallyn Da Silva
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Asu Kepaoa
12. Reuben Porter
13. Kit Laulili’i

14. Cayne Nicholas
15. Justin Matamua
16. Chris Fa'agutu
17. Brandon Tumeth/Sione Vaihu

would expect to see Galvin and Miller start the year in Flegg. there's no spot for Feledy so he starts there too. Tumeth not highly rated by the club so Vaihu might steal that final jersey off him pushing him down a grade as well.

Nicholas is a placeholder at 14 for now, no word on his prospects. Matamua and Laulili'i might be switched, not entirely sure what they plan to do there, but neither them are first grade ready imo.
Would think if this is the line up, Alaimalo and Naden would be swapped around. Solomone has a history at FB albeit union and I'm not sure that Naden has ever played there.....

Mate Brandon Tumeth is it his size thats makes him not highly rated?
I think so mate. it's a toughie because he has an excellent attitude and loves the club but he isn't really a backrower who can either break the line, or one that can ballplay, or one that makes an impression defensively.

he's probably better suited to the middle as a small forward, but I don't think the club is going to put the time into his development that he desperately needs. I do think he will get picked up though. a lot of clubs were lining up to sign him last time he was off contract and would be enticed by his pedigree and desire.

Would think if this is the line up, Alaimalo and Naden would be swapped around. Solomone has a history at FB albeit union and I'm not sure that Naden has ever played there.....
I can't see Alaimalo playing at the back. although he does have history at fullback in RU I don't think they'll mess with his development moving him around multiple positions when he needs stability and time in the one spot.

it's a toughie because our "backup fullback" is our first winger picked. Naden's done plenty of time playing fullback in the lower grades and has done so at Cup level, hence the pick. Heath Mason is still a little while off and is likely to do a full season in Flegg with a Cup debut likely at the end of the year.

Declan Casey could possibly be picked there with one of Naden or Alaimalo on the wing and the other in the centres, but again I'm not sure. nice to have a headache in some sense regardless though.

think that ZT side is a little way off personally. here's what I think is the likely side

1. Brent Naden
2. Alex Lobb
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Solomone Alaimalo
5. Declan Casey
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Sione Fainu
9. Tallyn Da Silva
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Asu Kepaoa
12. Reuben Porter
13. Kit Laulili’i

14. Cayne Nicholas
15. Justin Matamua
16. Chris Fa'agutu

would expect to see Galvin and Miller start the year in Flegg. there's no spot for Feledy so he starts there too. Tumeth not highly rated by the club so Vaihu might steal that final jersey off him pushing him down a grade as well.

Nicholas is a placeholder at 14 for now, no word on his prospects. Matamua and Laulili'i might be switched, not entirely sure what they plan to do there, but neither them are first grade ready imo.

1. Brent Naden
2. Alex Lobb
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Solomone Alaimalo
5. Declan Casey
6. Latu Fainu
7. Iverson Matai
8. Sione Fainu
9. Tallyn Da Silva
10. Nick Lui-Toso
11. Asu Kepaoa
12. Reuben Porter
13. Kit Laulili’i

14. Cayne Nicholas
15. Justin Matamua
16. Chris Fa'agutu

Not much defending work ethic in that starting forward pack.
I’m all for strong ball runners, but you need to balance it out with some who will do the hard work, particularly when defending.

Not much defending work ethic in that starting forward pack.
I’m all for strong ball runners, but you need to balance it out with some who will do the hard work, particularly when defending.
well, with what we have, what's your pack?

I don't know why the clubs can't control their own websites it can't be that hard.
Its not that hard and clubs used to have their own websites but as part of the Telstra sponsorship they provide and maintain each club's website. This extends to the NSWRL Website etc, that is why you will see players listed in team pages in the wrong position for years on end.

The club provides articles etc they want on their site through a portal that then updates the site. This process isn't instantaneous, these articles are also supplemented with NRL.com articles as well so not all articles on the site are from the club.

The club does not have much control over other areas of the site such as player profiles etc.

well, with what we have, what's your pack?
That’s a good question as I believe we are very low on depth in the forwards, particularly second row depth.
You are probably right in who will start, but I can’t see it working without any solid workers on the forward pack.
We are looking strong in the backs though.

That’s a good question as I believe we are very low on depth in the forwards, particularly second row depth.
You are probably right in who will start, but I can’t see it working without any solid workers on the forward pack.
We are looking strong in the backs though.
back row looks pretty poor doesn't it, even thru the pathways. hoping we have someone that rockets into contention in the next 12-18 months, but no one really jumps out to me as a genuine first grade backrower, sans Galvin.

with not many spots in the 30 left for 2025, I do hope a middle forward is on the shopping list which should see a player or two filter down.

Its not that hard and clubs used to have their own websites but as part of the Telstra sponsorship they provide and maintain each club's website. This extends to the NSWRL Website etc, that is why you will see players listed in team pages in the wrong position for years on end.

The club provides articles etc they want on their site through a portal that then updates the site. This process isn't instantaneous, these articles are also supplemented with NRL.com articles as well so not all articles on the site are from the club.

The club does not have much control over other areas of the site such as player profiles etc.
Thankyou Cochise for the explanation.The Apache's were my

favourite tribe when I was a kid

It’s 20 days away from our game with Warriors. Maybe we’ll have some idea of who’s in the team after that game?

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I think so mate. it's a toughie because he has an excellent attitude and loves the club but he isn't really a backrower who can either break the line, or one that can ballplay, or one that makes an impression defensively.

he's probably better suited to the middle as a small forward, but I don't think the club is going to put the time into his development that he desperately needs. I do think he will get picked up though. a lot of clubs were lining up to sign him last time he was off contract and would be enticed by his pedigree and desire.
Cheers mate.

I know but if you look at the player list on the club website it still lists last seasons players as in Brandon Wakeham.
Perhaps Richo’s priority is more about on-field than on the net. Like the last mob in charge should have focused on. Less docos more wins.

Back