‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco

@tiger_steve said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335416) said:
I think the fact that there is instability inside our club and that we are all still searching for answers, is going to make this documentary very real, very raw and incredibly insightful.

Hopefully. We'll see what the club getting the final cut equates to.

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335424) said:
@tiger_steve said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335416) said:
I think the fact that there is instability inside our club and that we are all still searching for answers, is going to make this documentary very real, very raw and incredibly insightful.

Hopefully not at the level of the Metallica Doco "Some Kind of Monster" My favourite part of that was when the shrink they brought in started offering Lyric suggestions.

? The bloke thought he was going on tour and everything

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335433) said:

I’ve been told directly that it will be 100% real and uncut - meaning Tigers won’t have a say in the edit. I thought the Titans one was average, I’m hoping this one is deeper.

@sausagesorcerer said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335437) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335424) said:

Hopefully not at the level of the Metallica Doco "Some Kind of Monster" My favourite part of that was when the shrink they brought in started offering Lyric suggestions.

? The bloke thought he was going on tour and everything

It really showed some courage allowing that film to be released, showed Metallica in such a poor light. That shrink was a classic though.

@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335397) said:
It's a great initiative. Will give us fans a peek behind the curtain. Looking forward to seeing the end result.

I'll watch but I'm sure it will be
with a heavy dose of skepticism

@tiger_steve said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335440) said:
@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335433) said:

I’ve been told directly that it will be 100% real and uncut - meaning Tigers won’t have a say in the edit. I thought the Titans one was average, I’m hoping this one is deeper.

“Fox have been very good in giving us the final cut "

A quote from Pascoe in the article. We'll see Steve. I hope your right.

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335395) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335362) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335358) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335355) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335270) said:
@tiger_one said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335256) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335018) said:
@geo said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1334972) said:
t and it looks to be very open and honest. Included good interviews with Pascoe and Madge. I think this will be a great insight into the club.

Not trying to stir negativity, but when / how does this translate into results that again make us proud of our club, on the field?

Where did I say it would? A modern day football club is much more than just what happens on the field.

The ONLY thing that matters is results ...and this is exactly what is wrong with this club ...excusathon

Where did I make an excuse?

When you said that the modern day football club is more than results ......NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ...WINNERS ARE GRINNERS AND LOSERS CAN KISS OUR ASS

So if nothing else matters why aren't the Roosters and Storm the most supported teams in the comp?

Results are the most important thing but there are other aspects that are important to the success of a club.

I'm sure you can answer the Melbourne question yourself ...who cares about the Roosters

Why do people when you ask questions about the WT's point their fingers at other clubs .....

Because Pascoe says it ...doesn't make it so

Like any businessperson they want to cover their ass as long as possible

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335447) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335395) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335362) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335358) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335355) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335270) said:
@tiger_one said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335256) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335018) said:
t and it looks to be very open and honest. Included good interviews with Pascoe and Madge. I think this will be a great insight into the club.

Not trying to stir negativity, but when / how does this translate into results that again make us proud of our club, on the field?

Where did I say it would? A modern day football club is much more than just what happens on the field.

The ONLY thing that matters is results ...and this is exactly what is wrong with this club ...excusathon

When you said that the modern day football club is more than results ......NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ...WINNERS ARE GRINNERS AND LOSERS CAN KISS OUR ASS

So if nothing else matters why aren't the Roosters and Storm the most supported teams in the comp?

Results are the most important thing but there are other aspects that are important to the success of a club.

I'm sure you can answer the Melbourne question yourself ...who cares about the Roosters

Why do people when you ask questions about the WT's point their fingers at other clubs .....

Who cares about the Roosters is exactly right and proves there are other things that are important outside of results mate. Things like building a connection with your fan base are important and yes the best way to do that is win games but that doesn't always lead to a larger fanbase. We have a larger fanbase than the Roosters, things like connecting with your fanbase allows you to take advantage and grow that base when you do have positive results but also helps maintain it when the results are poor.

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335458) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335447) said:

Who cares about the Roosters is exactly right and proves there are other things that are important outside of results mate. Things like building a connection with your fan base are important and yes the best way to do that is win games but that doesn't always lead to a larger fanbase. We have a larger fanbase than the Roosters, things like connecting with your fanbase allows you to take advantage and grow that base when you do have positive results but also helps maintain it when the results are poor.

Gee ..so we could have the largest fan base and win wooden spoons and that would be acceptable .......dude ...i said bro I said dude ..... stop listening to Pascoe ......

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335464) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335458) said:

Gee ..so we could have the largest fan base and win wooden spoons and that would be acceptable .......dude ...i said bro I said dude ..... stop listening to Pascoe ......

No not what I said at all, you are always good for a strawman though.

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335472) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335464) said:

Win football games ...not hard ...simple solution

This club pissed on Tommy's grave yesterday ...and I'll never forgive them for it ......

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335477) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335472) said:

This club pissed on Tommy's grave yesterday ...and I'll never forgive them for it ......

That part I agree with mate, I am as disappointed as you are. Doesn't mean I'll sit here while you create a strawman about my post.

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335496) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335477) said:

That part I agree with mate, I am as disappointed as you are. Doesn't mean I'll sit here while you create a strawman about my post.

Why don't people support the Roosters ...simple mate .....as a 4 year did you get excited looking at a chook ..unless it was served with roast potatoes ..gravy and veg

Tigers are exciting to a young fan .....Dogs are ...Panthers are ...Lions are

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335504) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335496) said:

Why don't people support the Roosters ...simple mate .....as a 4 year did you get excited looking at a chook ..unless it was served with roast potatoes ..gravy and veg

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

So there are other things that are important outside of results?

@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335062) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335025) said:
@tigerwould said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1332428) said:
Will the doco crew be filming around the Balmain pubs and LO today?

They were..

Interestingly enough @Tiger_Steve I had the chance to spend 20-25 min talking to Yvonne Sampson about The Ambush and this doco, she appears to be a fan of the club and lives in the area so I don't think this is a hatchet job. She showed us some footage that they have already shot and it looks to be very open and honest. Included good interviews with Pascoe and Madge. I think this will be a great insight into the club.

How does one get involved in meeting ms Yvonne I ??

I just need one chance.

Dream on. I’d say way out of your league.

That’s a bit rude Mike, for all we know Tony could look like Brad Pitt....or Tony Soprano maybe ?

@spud_murphy said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335522) said:
@mike said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335062) said:
@tony-soprano said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335025) said:
@tigerwould said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1332428) said:
Will the doco crew be filming around the Balmain pubs and LO today?

They were..

Interestingly enough @Tiger_Steve I had the chance to spend 20-25 min talking to Yvonne Sampson about The Ambush and this doco, she appears to be a fan of the club and lives in the area so I don't think this is a hatchet job. She showed us some footage that they have already shot and it looks to be very open and honest. Included good interviews with Pascoe and Madge. I think this will be a great insight into the club.

How does one get involved in meeting ms Yvonne I ??

I just need one chance.

Dream on. I’d say way out of your league.

That’s a bit rude Mike, for all we know Tony could look like Brad Pitt....or Tony Soprano maybe ?

He can dream....

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335509) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335504) said:

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

yay we stumbled on the right name ..you wouldn't support us if we had become the Balmain Magpies ......probably burn the Maggy off lol

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335537) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335509) said:

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

yay we stumbled on the right name ..you wouldn't support us if we had become the Balmain Magpies ......probably burn the Maggy off lol

Hey I now have a place in my heart for the Magpies

@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335545) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335537) said:

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

Since you took the one you knocked off to the taxidermist lol

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335548) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335545) said:

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

Since you took the one you knocked off to the taxidermist lol

I wasn’t gonna say... but thought it. ?

Back