‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco

@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335548) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335545) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335537) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335509) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335504) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335496) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335477) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335472) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335464) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335458) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335447) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335395) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335362) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335358) said:
@happy_tiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335355) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335270) said:
@tiger_one said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335256) said:
@cochise said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1335018) said:
@geo said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1334972) said:
t and it looks to be very open and honest. Included good interviews with Pascoe and Madge. I think this will be a great insight into the club.

Not trying to stir negativity, but when / how does this translate into results that again make us proud of our club, on the field?

Where did I say it would? A modern day football club is much more than just what happens on the field.

The ONLY thing that matters is results ...and this is exactly what is wrong with this club ...excusathon

Where did I make an excuse?

When you said that the modern day football club is more than results ......NOTHING ELSE MATTERS ...WINNERS ARE GRINNERS AND LOSERS CAN KISS OUR ASS

So if nothing else matters why aren't the Roosters and Storm the most supported teams in the comp?

Results are the most important thing but there are other aspects that are important to the success of a club.

I'm sure you can answer the Melbourne question yourself ...who cares about the Roosters

Why do people when you ask questions about the WT's point their fingers at other clubs .....

Because Pascoe says it ...doesn't make it so

Like any businessperson they want to cover their ass as long as possible

Who cares about the Roosters is exactly right and proves there are other things that are important outside of results mate. Things like building a connection with your fan base are important and yes the best way to do that is win games but that doesn't always lead to a larger fanbase. We have a larger fanbase than the Roosters, things like connecting with your fanbase allows you to take advantage and grow that base when you do have positive results but also helps maintain it when the results are poor.

Gee ..so we could have the largest fan base and win wooden spoons and that would be acceptable .......dude ...i said bro I said dude ..... stop listening to Pascoe ......

No not what I said at all, you are always good for a strawman though.

Win football games ...not hard ...simple solution

This club pissed on Tommy's grave yesterday ...and I'll never forgive them for it ......

That part I agree with mate, I am as disappointed as you are. Doesn't mean I'll sit here while you create a strawman about my post.

Why don't people support the Roosters ...simple mate .....as a 4 year did you get excited looking at a chook ..unless it was served with roast potatoes ..gravy and veg

Tigers are exciting to a young fan .....Dogs are ...Panthers are ...Lions are

male Chooks ...nup

Simple hey .....

So there are other things that are important outside of results?

yay we stumbled on the right name ..you wouldn't support us if we had become the Balmain Magpies ......probably burn the Maggy off lol

Hey I now have a place in my heart for the Magpies

Since you took the one you knocked off to the taxidermist lol

No that has a place on my bar lol

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393977) said:
This must be due to air.

Looking forward to watching. Will be great to get some insight into the inner workings of an elite sporting organisation.

@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393979) said:
@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393977) said:
This must be due to air.

Looking forward to watching. Will be great to get some insight into the inner workings of an elite sporting organisation.

Should be a ratings winner for fox. I'm not sure we should be sharing our secrets though.

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393995) said:
@avocadoontoast said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393979) said:
This must be due to air.

Should be a ratings winner for fox. I'm not sure we should be sharing our secrets though.

It’s not something you can simply watch and learn. You need to really spend some time deep in the bowels of the organisation to understand the genius that is WT.

Club should be getting the legal team together to work out how to get out of this.... This will just make it even harder to recruit players.

@the_third said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394058) said:
Wasn't there going to be a part 2 if we made the finals.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Personally I'm still hopeful for part 2. The crew stay around for all the sackings. Should be enough of them for even a second season

@kiwitiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394086) said:
@the_third said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394058) said:
Wasn't there going to be a part 2 if we made the finals.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Personally I'm still hopeful for part 2. The crew stay around for all the sackings. Should be enough of them for even a second season

Could model it on survivor.

@cultured_bogan said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394089) said:
@kiwitiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394086) said:

Lol now we are talking. Players and staff vote each other off. I'd patent that idea first thing in the morning if I was you. Ratings gold right there

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1393995) said:
This must be due to air.

i think the other clubs might not watch incase they get infected

@kiwitiger said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394096) said:
@cultured_bogan said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394089) said:

Lol now we are talking. Players and staff vote each other off. I'd patent that idea first thing in the morning if I was you. Ratings gold right there

Madge becoming ever more paranoid with each episode as he is still clearly burnt from Siebold. Winds up becoming a loner hermit who never leaves his demountable office at Concord.

@hobbo1 said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394090) said:
This must be due to air.

Narrated by a Russell Crowe ?

Has to be Attenborough.
And here you see the near extinct nomad tiger mating with any nuffy he encounters.

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394106) said:
This must be due to air.

Has to be Attenborough.
And here you see the near extinct nomad tiger mating with any nuffy he encounters.

And the plodder, with wrongness of head attempts to interject, without success. Subject to yet another abject embarrassment, the plodder retreats to the Illinois hotel.

@gallagher said in [‘It’s the truth’: compelling new WT doco](/post/1394106) said:
This must be due to air.

Has to be Attenborough.

LOL Watch closely as the nomad Tiger pays the Nuffie three times as much money as is required to participate in this mating ritual. Truly stunning.

Should be ready for publication around origin 3. Fox are very happy with it saying it’s their best work. Very Madge focused apparently and very raw despite the poor season. Should be interesting viewing.

Back