1/16

I’m sure he doesn’t but Pascoe has said publicly he’s on the recruiting committee and they have “robust discussions”
I'm pretty sure Sheens picks who he wants eg who else would keep picking Brooks for crissake

He tried to sign Munster and Moses. The club aren’t able to sign the players the coaches need to win.
I'm not talking about who we couldn't sign imjust saying I think Sheens has the last say on who gets picked not pascoe

I’m sure he doesn’t but Pascoe has said publicly he’s on the recruiting committee and they have “robust discussions”

That is a very different statement than Pascoe signs off on all recruits.

He tried to sign Munster and Moses. The club aren’t able to sign the players the coaches need to win.
Please. Before the season started you'd be hard pressed to think the Dolphins would win one game with that squad but they have one 3/4 and looked great doing it. We have a mix of reserve grade players, coaches who are over it/havnt been and a hierarchy that goes from head scratching decision to another.

With the squad we have we should be 10-12th. We wont get off 17th unless there is a salary cap scandal.

True,but i doubt if Slothfield would still be making the same claims now as it would make him look like a complete fool.Yet another reason i dislike Slothfield so much
Third week of 360 they showed the article he wrote about the lunch where he suggested sheens take the Job. Rothfield was saying he was taken out of context he didn't suggest anything just asked Sheens If he would like to coach again. Funny thing is I'm pretty sure he wrote the article 🤪

Phil Rothfield apparently
If one can believe Buzz he said he was at a dinner with Justin ,Lee and Tim and Buzz said he made an off the cuff remark to Tim being " why don't you take on the coaching role "
and Tim replied " why not " or something like that .At which point he said Justin and Lee looked surprised but jumped all over the idea .
Now this is the story Buzz Rothfield gave and remember part of his living is making up things .Its probably sort of true

Staff online

Back