2014 strip

innsaneink

Strip looks very ESL…cant wait to see what the black one looks like.

This reminds me a bit of 2000...dont mind it at all

![](http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/474117181-marika-koroibete-of-the-tigers-spits-during-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZ%2Fv2wYcXlU7akSfSAsQRQW%2BSwAoQ%2Bt%2BOZ%2BgE46arbVBsEBU1q3rxqkgGWafpePSNA%3D%3D)

![](http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/474117799-blake-austin-of-the-tigers-passes-the-ball-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRqVyP0wFXUW0RG4fzDJpt4TkPJ%2FEGMs5gDNxdpH5PL5uu4iWpQ9mDi2FM86VFNqRQ%3D%3D)

![](http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/474117203-pat-richards-of-the-tigers-prepares-to-take-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QYwib0PZUl9akivCQUmEEsryVMLmYZkNfDWfBKh8dOctxGalcOcLfkObF0gY4oFVeQ%3D%3D)

![](http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/474117167-eric-grothe-jnr-of-the-sharks-is-tackled-by-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qa8V0d2ZdiaQSCql7T7EnGUZdwLQZVoIm%2FXsJfpiZ2carRelQrnKJPh49Qle5qgE%2FQ%3D%3D)

![](http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/474117803-bodene-thompson-of-the-tigers-runs-with-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qf4JcFXFB78q%2BCowBdBAVHjgmZeKT%2BeyYOWBbGOosnj59ytsoSHufCw4c3p24YpHpQ%3D%3D)

I like it it's a great looking jersey. I just wonder how Ava gets a number 7 on his back with Brooks and Farah having 24 and 25.
Don't tell me Wests Tigers ordered the wrong sizes….Shock horror who would believe that such a thing could happen ! Amateur hour once again.

It's great, should be our only shirt. It's unique, clearly shows everyone who we are, no one else has these colours.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Great to see a return to the 'gold' rather than blood orange colour. At least that's what it looks like to me. Much prefer it. All round a good looking kit.

Did we get discount vouchers to use for merchandise this year ?
Or do we pay full price for jerseys ?
Can't remember now :frowning:

Thanks mate …. Used to be 2 x $20 off I think .... Not much difference if you are in the market to buy jerseys.

yeh, i really like them too. the use of the inverted chevrons and also the stripes on the side give players the illusion of looking bigger too, with a narrowing at the waist and broadening at the chest effect. man, i shouldve been a fashion desinger! :laughing:

as per yeti's post, ive always said orange is unique in the nrl and should be a big focus in the strip and merchandise. didnt really like the red-orange either.
i also just think orange is a cool colour. :slight_smile:

@Craegus said:
@Knuckles said:

10% off all merchandise all year for members.

I was actually very impressed at the game at Camden a couple of weeks ago, I had to buy a shirt for the drive home after my baby daughter covered my jumper in something I didn't want to sit in for the hour drive home. My wife told the Merch people that we were members but didn't have our cards or know our numbers and they gave us the 10% discount anyway. It saved us $8 which may not sound like much, but they didn't have to do that.

I quite liked the look of them out on the field last weekend. Keen to see our alternate jersey.

I think both jerseys need a little more white in them. Maybe down the sides or something.

Great strips.. Like 00-02 & 08-10

Note that club has deemed Black is Home and orange away..

Not sure when heritage and WIL jersey will be released. 15 yr jersey will be used at campbelltown vs broncos game.

@wtfl1981 said:
**Note that club has deemed Black is Home and orange away..**
Not sure when heritage and WIL jersey will be released. 15 yr jersey will be used at campbelltown vs broncos game.

HOLD ON! THATS BLATANT FAVORITISM! when will this club respect our side of the JOINT venture.

very disappointing. will not be renewing my membership; the same with the rest of my extended family and friends.

@cochise said:
@Craegus said:
@Knuckles said:

10% off all merchandise all year for members.

I was actually very impressed at the game at Camden a couple of weeks ago, I had to buy a shirt for the drive home after my baby daughter covered my jumper in something I didn't want to sit in for the hour drive home. My wife told the Merch people that we were members but didn't have our cards or know our numbers and they gave us the 10% discount anyway. It saved us $8 which may not sound like much, but they didn't have to do that.

Yeah it's the principal …. That's a nice touch.

@pHyR3 said:
@wtfl1981 said:
**Note that club has deemed Black is Home and orange away..**

HOLD ON! THATS BLATANT FAVORITISM! when will this club respect our side of the JOINT venture.

very disappointing. will not be renewing my membership; the same with the rest of my extended family and friends.

Great post…dare I say it, but that's gold! (Can I say gold?)

@pHyR3 said:

lol… classic!

@cochise said:

that is an excellent story. great to hear cochise!

whoever was in charge at the merch stand should really be commended. so good to hear firstly that someone maintains faith in public honesty, and secondly, has great business sense!

you know, it never ceases to amaze me how many people (particularly in sales) have no idea about the power of word of mouth (had an incident just recently at my boxing gym that was unfortunately the exact opposite - im not welcome there any more, but after a couple of years telling everyone how good it is, will never do so again).

Back