2015 NRL ad

Is Inglis pushing a lawn mower or is he pushing a pram full of grog ? :laughing:

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

@hobbo2803 said:
Is Inglis pushing a lawn mower or is he pushing a pram full of grog ? :laughing:

Probably a bombed Greg Bird

I saw Brooksy in full Flight…I also saw 2 tries scored against us so pretty much sums up 2014...

Not a lot of footage of us.. :frowning:
Plenty of the Rabbitohs….. :smiling_imp:
Very entertaining just the same.

@Tigermama said:
Not a lot of footage of us.. :frowning:
Plenty of the Rabbitohs….. :smiling_imp:

We're flying under the radar this year :slight_smile:

@innsaneink said:
@Geo. said:
I saw Brooksy in full Flight…I also saw 2 tries scored against us so pretty much sums up 2014...

I missed the tries against.

I saw the hottie

Yeah , most souffs supporters don't have teeth , she must of been a ring in .

Alexaki,we don't want any publicity,we will sneak up on them during the year…then they will all want to see everything Tigers....

@innsaneink said:
@Geo. said:

I missed the tries against.

I saw the hottie

Shaun johnson's try on the stroke of halftime in the warriors game and pretty sure it was Koro streaking away against us….

@TrueTiger said:
Alexaki,we don't want any publicity,we will sneak up on them during the year…then they will all want to see everything Tigers....

Yeah I hope so…have a real good feeling about this year(again)...but its different to the past 2 years...only want to remain relatively injury free...no major outages for our key players! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Do the raiders, tigers and titans play in this comp? The ad will suggest they don't.

Ohhhhhhh….....by the way, how embarrassing is that aerobics lady doing the goanna in the park......cringe worthy.

@Novocastrian Tiger said:
Do the raiders, tigers and titans play in this comp? The ad will suggest they don't.

Ohhhhhhh….....by the way, how embarrassing is that aerobics lady doing the goanna in the park......cringe worthy.

I hope we turn the 'goanna' into road kill like we did last year !

Can't stand that crap .

@hobbo2803 said:
@Novocastrian Tiger said:

I hope we turn the 'goanna' into road kill like we did last year !

Can't stand that crap .

Same with the Hayne Plane nonsense.

The NRL has its favourites each year . Souths have the most exposure being the reigning premiers which is only fair IMO .

The Cowboys and Panthers certainly seem to be on the Favourites list this year …

It's rigged I tell ya !

@hobbo2803 said:
The NRL has its favourites each year . Souths have the most exposure being the reigning premiers which is only fair IMO .

The Cowboys and Panthers certainly seem to be on the Favourites list this year …

It's rigged I tell ya !

hmm.. except the fact that we have 11 free to air games this season, 3rd most out of all teams… kind of contradicts that statement. Makes you wonder why we have so many free to air games when we only get a 1 second clip in the launch ad.

Latest posts

Members online

Back