2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings

G'day @tigerstprem2020: maybe the beast doesn't need to be tamed [whoever it is] Maybe it just needs to be shown how to handle its beastliness by a good coach like Craig Bellamy. It seems to me Madge has trained our 'plodders' to be pussies.

@Geo said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047734) said:
@happy_tiger said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047693) said:
Something I don't get from many of the forum (maybe every forum is the same ) , but what is it with the infatuation of bringing players back

If they are superstars maybe ...but many spoken about aren't

Marty Taupau would look good in a Wests Tigers jersey..

He would .....I've advocated that many times

You are a complete idiot who obviously have never seen Jacob play.If you had you would see he just needs time ..Watch tomorrow night and you will see

@happy_tiger said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047767) said:
@Geo said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047734) said:
@happy_tiger said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047693) said:
Something I don't get from many of the forum (maybe every forum is the same ) , but what is it with the infatuation of bringing players back

If they are superstars maybe ...but many spoken about aren't

Marty Taupau would look good in a Wests Tigers jersey..

He would .....I've advocated that many times

there are many a player that would look good in a Tigers Jersey...... unfortunately some dont fit, and shipping is terrible atm

"Jacob Liddle isn't good enough nor will he ever be. He's a reserve grade footballer". Yeah, alright... Whatever mate. With Liddle, it's never been a question of his ability. He's shown his ability on a number of occasions. It's whether he can do it on a consistent level, for the full 80 without injuries.

@tigerstprem2020 seeya, hopefully you enjoyed your productive time on the forum

@2005magic said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047519) said:
@tigerstprem2020 Suli will never come back to WT- he joins a long list of players that have been moved on by WT and found greener pastures elsewhere- why would be come back and have the hassles of needing to prove his worthiness all over again? Same reasoning against those who thought Lodge would be a good WT signing. I’m sure in both their heads it was WT fault for letting them go and not persevering with their antics.

I bet he would come back if he was offered the same contract he was on in the past. Personally I don't want him or Lodge back.

@Earl said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047913) said:
@tigerstprem2020 Suli will never come back to WT- he joins a long list of players that have been moved on by WT and found greener pastures elsewhere- why would be come back and have the hassles of needing to prove his worthiness all over again? Same reasoning against those who thought Lodge would be a good WT signing. I’m sure in both their heads it was WT fault for letting them go and not persevering with their antics.

I bet he would come back if he was offered the same contract he was on in the past. Personally I don't want him or Lodge back.

Saw Kyle Lovett today AKA Mr Deuce Bigalow as he is know in some circles he looks fit playing for Newtown could always get him back but interesting chat about Tedesco he said the Roosters offer absolutely smashed the Tigers offer i wish we could compete with the big clubs

@Regan said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047931) said:

Saw Kyle Lovett today AKA Mr Deuce Bigalow as he is know in some circles he looks fit playing for Newtown could always get him back but interesting chat about Tedesco he said the Roosters offer absolutely smashed the Tigers offer i wish we could compete with the big clubs

The media led us to believe Tedesco took a little less to go to the Roosters. We reportedly offered him 1.2m, which is absolutely insane money. That's so stupid if the Roosters were able to offer more.

@Kazoo-Kid said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047942) said:
@Regan said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047931) said:

The media led us to believe Tedesco took a little less to go to the Roosters. We reportedly offered him 1.2m, which is absolutely insane money. That's so stupid if the Roosters were able to offer more.

I heard the roosters offer was $1.4 million, plus well you know

CH9 just reported issues surrounding 3rd party deals on Tedesco's contract. Isaac Moses' name mentioned.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047950) said:
CH9 just reported issues surrounding 3rd party deals on Tedesco's contract. Isaac Moses' name mentioned.

The only shock about that is the NRL actually looking at it.It would be nice to think there is someone at the rorters with a conscience

@pawsandclaws1 said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047950) said:

So he’s on 1.4m plus. There’s issues around 3rd party deals. Apparently NRL know nothing about this. No worries - it’s all above board apparently. I’m mad apparently for being a conspiracy theorist. Hmmm.

@Tiger_Steve said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047954) said:

So he’s on 1.4m plus. There’s issues around 3rd party deals. Apparently NRL know nothing about this. No worries - it’s all above board apparently. I’m mad apparently for being a conspiracy theorist. Hmmm.

I am sure the NRL will have a 2 minute inquiry into it and then uncle Nick will assure them there is nothing to it.Case closed

Sounds like Teddy will be trudging the fairways playing another round of golf very soon.

Lets hope the blind fools at NRL HQ finally prove that the roosters cheat, would make my year

@851 said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047959) said:

Lets hope the blind fools at NRL HQ finally prove that the roosters cheat, would make my year

Quotes from Weidler who had the story...

“It relates to some third-party deals that were done by his now-former agent Isaac Moses,” Weidler said.

“Roosters officials have been talked to by the integrity unit, questions have been asked about the validity of the contracts and who knew what about the deals.

“Tedesco has done nothing wrong and the Roosters are not under some kind of salary cap investigation, they are co-operating.

“Tedesco’s family have approached lawyers about the matter, they are unhappy about elements of the contract.

“There may be broader issues that Moses is facing. A number of players have left his stable after a company split.”

Tedesco declined to comment when contacted by Channel 9, while Moses was unable to be contacted.

@851 said in [2020 and 2021 incomings and outgoings](/post/1047959) said:

Except the said 3rd Party deals where done when he was at the Wests Tigers...lol

@Geo Weidler quote is “who knew what about them”... so even tho we all knew he was joining another club and Moses organised it, watch Greenpeace fine us for TPA cheating !

Back