2021 Origin Game III *Spoilers..

40-0

Flip a coin,

Heads... blues

Tails.... QLD.

The war has already been won 🥺🙄

Blues should win and I hope they do but if they don’t I hope it’s because Moses throws a couple of intercepts, drops the ball with a massive overlap, and misses a chance to save the game right at the end.

Probably Qld's best chance of winning tonight

NSW will want every game played in Qld from now on ....when you have a side that's so superior in the back 5 .....the dryer the track the better .....

@happy_tiger said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415142) said:

NSW will want every game played in Qld from now on ....when you have a side that's so superior in the back 5 .....the dryer the track the better .....

Or the flatter the track for some *cough* Moses.. QLD will go much closer with the shake up in NSWs lineup.

@sco77y said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415154) said:
@happy_tiger said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415142) said:

Or the flatter the track for some *cough* Moses.. QLD will go much closer with the shake up in NSWs lineup.

I think you're right but please no - I want the BLUES to win handsomely again even if I bloody hate the Part the Red Sea clown Moses... :joy:

@spartan117 said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415161) said:
Qld are better and NSW worse in game 3.

I think NSW are gonna loose due to complacency again...

Hope im wrong

I think nsw, but the first 2 games revolved around our 7 and he was great. Missing both halves is a huge blow, but if our forwards hold them, and our halves move the ball wide, i can,t see them holding us.

@don_kershane said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415137) said:
Munster Mangles Moses.

Wouldn't be difficult.

He wouldn't stand a chance against a marshmallow doll.

With the series wrapped up, why would anyone want to see Moses do well? A 20 point loss with headlines tomorrow that he was out of his depth would be ideal.

@gnr4life said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415168) said:
With the series wrapped up, why would anyone want to see Moses do well? A 20 point loss with headlines tomorrow that he was out of his depth would be ideal.

No...i want a clean sweep, history making
Blues by 8

Qld spine close to how it was meant to be bar Grant. Should be a different game.

The NSW dynasty short lived.

@innsaneink said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415176) said:
@gnr4life said in [2021 Origin Game III \*Spoilers\.\.](/post/1415168) said:

No...i want a clean sweep, history making
Blues by 8

How about a headline - " Blues Win Despite Moses Shocker"

Back