2022 Membership info

You wanna play games at Leichhardt and Cambelltown,
But obviously aren't aware of how much more expensive it is to hold a game at suburban grounds.

Remember - There's also no financial incentive from the owner (government) to play there.
I don't mind the cost of the membership it is more having to pay for a card that should be free and the postage part.
I understand boutique suburban grounds have limited capacity, when we are flying if you ain't a member then you ain't getting a seat, answer encourage people to become a member or miss out.
I don't have a problem with that

You ordered membership and a standard pack (which includes digital pass).

If paying postage is a horror to you and cause for damning the club, you need bigger problems.
I get that you think everyone is being ridiculous and may have been involved in the processes for setting it up but this is a fair sample of the club's core fans saying they hate it. Calling people Karens and mocking them isn't really fair. A lot of people pay decent money for membership(s) and feel they're treated pretty shabbily by the club. Second highest memberships and they feel they're constantly being nickel and dimed.

No....only the flock of Karens here apparently.

If the membership was the same as last year, there would be as many posts complaining about getting "another cap or crappy scarf". Club did something new and innovative. Could have communicated it better...Meh.

Is a flock the correct collective noun for a group of Karens? A Thread of Karens? A forum of Karens? A WTF of Karens?

How dare you! Scarfs are WT's DNA.

But obviously aren't aware of how much more expensive it is to hold a game at suburban grounds.

Remember - There's also no financial incentive from the owner (government) to play there.
True, but there is financial gain from playing our games out of Commbank, Tamworth and taking a game to New Zealand to offset it.

If you want a laugh just have a look on Twitter under "InsideManNRL"
He is giving it to Buzz and I'm loving it.. Calling him out for making a big deal over tigers calendar but post like 5 other current teams with the same errors and asking why these are not included.
Fans are finding more as well :LOL::LOL::LOL:

We should just get rid of games altogether ..they are highly overrated by all and sundry

Finally got around to renewing my membership for myself and my son yesterday.

Got the emails for the links to our digital membership card and to the store to redeem our packs.

Decided this morning to access all that stuff and downloaded the pass wallet app. Buggered if I could get it to some how link to this digital membership card for myself let alone my son.

After mucking around with it for sometime I uninstalled the app and decided to try my luck at the store instead.

I finally got there after changing pass words and went straight for the physical membership cards so we could at least get into the games.

When I tried redeeming the cap, lanyard and scarf which I thought would be fairly straight forward, my son's selections dropped off and then he completely disappeared and the cart was still saying I had $50 credit for the 2 of us.

After wasting about an hour of my life that I will never get back, I gave up and rang membership and was eventually able to talk to Joel who managed to sort it out for the 2 of us.

Bottom line was that we got a membership card each, a cap, scarf and lanyard each and a bonus keyring each.

Most of the $50 credit we had went on postage by the look of it.

Not the most satisfying or value packed experience I have to say, although @CloudyGlock may suggest that I need bigger problems in my life, which incidentally I already have, which is one of the reasons I support Wests Tigers and frequent this forum as an outlet to escape some of those problems.

Got the emails for the links to our digital membership card and to the store to redeem our packs.

Decided this morning to access all that stuff and downloaded the pass wallet app. Buggered if I could get it to some how link to this digital membership card for myself let alone my son.

After mucking around with it for sometime I uninstalled the app and decided to try my luck at the store instead.

I finally got there after changing pass words and went straight for the physical membership cards so we could at least get into the games.

When I tried redeeming the cap, lanyard and scarf which I thought would be fairly straight forward, my son's selections dropped off and then he completely disappeared and the cart was still saying I had $50 credit for the 2 of us.

After wasting about an hour of my life that I will never get back, I gave up and rang membership and was eventually able to talk to Joel who managed to sort it out for the 2 of us.

Bottom line was that we got a membership card each, a cap, scarf and lanyard each and a bonus keyring each.

Not the most satisfying or value packed experience I have to say, although @CloudyGlock may suggest that I need bigger problems in my life, which incidentally I already have, which is one of the reasons I support Wests Tigers and frequent this forum as an outlet to escape some of those problems.

Not a good look for the club but i can't say i am surprised

Similar experience, at the stage now trying to ring them to sort it out

Similar experience, at the stage now trying to ring them to sort it out
I have to agree with all the negatives, I'm mid 60's and Ive done computer courses... I often wonder how people my age or old who are not computer savvy cope.. how the hell do they cope with crap thrown at them like this from the club, I mean jeez, where's the "any" key.
And another thing...how does an old pensioner get into some products that have heat shrink plastic packaging...gawd, some you need tin snips to cut through so you can get a simple potato peeler out. 🥴

I have to agree with all the negatives, I'm mid 60's and Ive done computer courses... I often wonder how people my age or old who are not computer savvy cope.. how the hell do they cope with crap thrown at them like this from the club, I mean jeez, where's the "any" key.
And another thing...how does an old pensioner get into some products that have heat shrink plastic packaging...gawd, some you need tin snips to cut through so you can get a simple potato peeler out. 🥴
I've found a hammer is good for any tech problems, and a bread knife useful for the shrink wrap

Can anyone clarify if members received the $30 voucher this year like we did in previous years?

Thanks

Can anyone clarify if members received the $30 voucher this year like we did in previous years?

Thanks
Yes you did. Though you had to pay postage on your standard membership merchandise pack and that was about $25. Get an actual membership card any that’s another $5 and your voucher gone

Yes you did. Though you had to pay postage on your standard membership merchandise pack and that was about $25. Get an actual membership card any that’s another $5 and your voucher gone
Yeah it seemed like a jip to me.

Back