INJURY REPORT 2023 Injured/Unavailable List

Talau, broken nose, out... 3 to 4 weeks.

Laurie, Knee issue, out... 1 to 2 weeks.

Simpson, HIA protocols, out... Indefinitely
Understandably why talau was so pissed with the tortoise. Apparently the knights where also giving it to him why he was down, tellling him to get up ‘you coward’!

Will Klemmer get suspended you think? We need him badly next round.

Haha
That crap goes on in every game 🤣
No shit, just saying that was why he was pissed at the end of the game. Didn’t really want to here a fake apology, when the tortoise had been mocking him and the team all game! The only reason that he gave the apology was to play up to the media, the ‘nice guy’ fake image! Seems like the team Know the real Hastings.

No shit, just saying that was why he was pissed at the end of the game. Didn’t really want to here a fake apology, when the tortoise had been mocking him and the team all game! The only reason that he gave the apology was to play up to the media, the ‘nice guy’ fake image! Seems like the team Know the real Hastings.
You feel better now?

I would say Salford, Wigan Manly Roosters tigers all know the real hastings and Newcastle will soon know the real hastings

I know injuries are part & parcel of the game but jeez we seem to have copped our fair share of injuries to young talent already this season.

Jahream Bula & Brandon Tumeth are out of NSW Cup this week, Josh Feledy & Oliver Lawry are still out injured, and big Jordan Miller is out again.

I know injuries are part & parcel of the game but jeez we seem to have copped our fair share of injuries to young talent already this season.

Jahream Bula & Brandon Tumeth are out of NSW Cup this week, Josh Feledy & Oliver Lawry are still out injured, and big Jordan Miller is out again.
What's wrong with Feledy?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back