2023-Sept Update

Kul

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Leader
Hey all 👋

Now that the season is (almost) complete, overnight I've carried out some much needed maintenance.

• Bumped the XenForo forum software up to the latest version, so you may see a few minor UI and feature changes, but not many, as the software is fairly stable
  • Moved the server from Singapore to Sydney, so most of you should see a significant improvement in speed and latency
  • Fixed some bugs around emails, so @bigpond.com email address should work now (but no promises, emails are hard!)

On a personal note, hello again. I've been offline for quite a while, though I've been lurking from time to time and watching the server daily in the background.
Straight up, I needed a break. Mental health is important and supporting this team doesn't help 🤣

But now that things are quieting down I'll be around more :) Looking forward to actively participating with my wider family again 😊

Thanks kul... Noticed about 3am the forum offline/I was going to. mention it... Suffering bad sleep at the mo

Yeah we all. Need a break occasionally... Stay strong
We sure do. 3am was a good time to be awake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Missed your presence Kul. Looking forward to seeing you around ❤️

Hey all 👋

Now that the season is (almost) complete, overnight I've carried out some much needed maintenance.

• Bumped the XenForo forum software up to the latest version, so you may see a few minor UI and feature changes, but not many, as the software is fairly stable
  • Moved the server from Singapore to Sydney, so most of you should see a significant improvement in speed and latency
  • Fixed some bugs around emails, so @bigpond.com email address should work now (but no promises, emails are hard!)

On a personal note, hello again. I've been offline for quite a while, though I've been lurking from time to time and watching the server daily in the background.
Straight up, I needed a break. Mental health is important and supporting this team doesn't help 🤣

But now that things are quieting down I'll be around more :) Looking forward to actively participating with my wider family again 😊
Hi Kul
Is there still an option to ignore threads
Cheers for all your work to keep forum going

Back