2024 Memberships

But he didn't. And this is where we find ourselves. Im the same. Always wrong thread. Can someone please help WT46. I would - if I knew the answer.

I Never been a member. Thinking of getting a club membership. Is it worth it?

I'm a member, but living overseas the "package" never arrives (it did once). I don't complain though as I see it more as a way to help the club, albeit small. So yeah, I see some worth in it. God help though who got it expecting actual results though :p

Kul. Personal question. Can I ask where overseas? You dont have to answer. Respect your privacy. And hope you are having a ball wherever you are. And whilst I'm here ...... appreciate your work on this forum.. Really.

Apologies if it's been spoken about here before...So for the same price as last year we get 3 fewer games?? I have a LO membership, and as such only get access to 5 home games....

Hey guys obviously just signed up and I’ve been trying to order the membership pack on the member store. Tried to login but couldn’t even tho I have my own login details already. Anyone got the same problem? I’ve also contacted the club.

Hey guys obviously just signed up and I’ve been trying to order the membership pack on the member store. Tried to login but couldn’t even tho I have my own login details already. Anyone got the same problem? I’ve also contacted the club.
I clicked on the Wests Tigers e-mail that was sent out to redeem my goodies and had no problem with the process. Did you receive the e-mail from the club with the link to redeem your member's pack?

It woreuld.be intesting to see the membership tallys from when they first went on sale til yesterday.... And then from yesterday onwards

Last two years we've been a tick over 20k

I live interstate but have been a member for over a decade. Supporter membership doesn't cost much and frankly I'm shocked how many supporters aren't members. It's not all about tickets. If half the tiger supporters bought supporter membership we'd be streaks ahead of other teams and it can only be good for the club.

Staff online

Back