2024 Pre-Season

It has nothing to do with a player being a quality player. I actually think it's a negative. Very rarely I've seen it work. I remember Mark Geyer at Origin. It worked once or twice then in a big game. I suppose everyone remembers those events and not the time he spent at the Tigers and had like 2 good games.

Would you even call JFH aggressive ? His job is making hard runs and getting quick play the balls and making big tackles in the middle of the park. If he can't do that he isn't going to be a very good player.
Aggression helps to achieve this
I don't see him flying off the handle and getting into fights or hitting someone late or something like that.
Thats not agrression its stupidity

I think Reilly might be in the mix for 6
I don’t see it personally. he has the potential to be solid depth covering a couple positions but I think it would take an absolute disaster injury-wise to see Reilly playing 5/8 at NRL level.

Aggression helps to achieve this

Thats not agrression its stupidity

Good points. It's how you view the word. Do you want damaging runs and big hits or someone who hits someone high and gets sent off or starts a fight and gets penalized. I want the hard runs and big hits but not the penalties.

Good points. It's how you view the word. Do you want damaging runs and big hits or someone who hits someone high and gets sent off or starts a fight and gets penalized. I want the hard runs and big hits but not the penalties.
Agree that what I want. Bend the line. Seen plenty of that in 2023. Only question I have who can do that us? Didn’t see much of that. We are more on the receiving and we tend to be gentle in defends. I think that why all the other teams love to play us.

Why is that our biggest Tarzan’s play like the biggest Jane’s? Need more Mongrel and yes with a capital M!

Don't think I've seen AJ this pre-season. Could he be the one making room for Staines? 🤞

Don't think I've seen AJ this pre-season. Could he be the one making room for Staines? 🤞
hard to say as he was in the New Zealand A side that took on Tonga a few weeks back and that may well be the reason as to why he hasn't turned up as yet, similar to Papali'i and Bateman.

I think Reilly might be in the mix for 6
Would find that vary hard to believe given we have signed Sullivan, Fainu and have Galvin waiting in the wings. Why on earth would we chuck an average outside back into the halves? He can run a bit but has zero ball playing skills. He's our NSW cup centre for another year, that's about it

Would find that vary hard to believe given we have signed Sullivan, Fainu and have Galvin waiting in the wings. Why on earth would we chuck an average outside back into the halves? He can run a bit but has zero ball playing skills. He's our NSW cup centre for another year, that's about it
So you've seen him play 5/8?

Latest posts

Members online

Back