Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Agree regarding the Panthers. It wasn’t just Cleary’s injury, but the magnitude of it. Definitely rattled them.I'd really love to see the Knights get up, mainly because I always support the underdog and it'd be the biggest Cinderella story in recent times. However, my head says Roosters....convincingly. Too much experience and class while the Knights might just run out of gas. The other thing is that I think too much was made of Newcastle's win with 12 men. The Panthers were distracted and way off their game whereas the Roosters will be up for it.
I just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997I'd really love to see the Knights get up, mainly because I always support the underdog and it'd be the biggest Cinderella story in recent times. However, my head says Roosters....convincingly. Too much experience and class while the Knights might just run out of gas. The other thing is that I think too much was made of Newcastle's win with 12 men. The Panthers were distracted and way off their game whereas the Roosters will be up for it.
Yeah huge point....makes a massive difference tho theyve trained with the Graham all week...still Xlands a big outI just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997
Yeah would be the biggest upset since then
But the head says Roosters , the Knights are going to struggle with a new dummy half
Roosters by 14
CCM Walker
This has to be the best example of forum mentality ever seen in response to a future Tiger scoring a try.Poor attempted tackle from the ex Weststiger.
Both prior GF’s they went in underdogs. They were massive outsiders in 2001 too. Parra were a juggernaut that year.I just watched a Podcast with the Johns brothers and Matty said the Knights were 9/2 underdogs in 1997
Yeah would be the biggest upset since then
But the head says Roosters , the Knights are going to struggle with a new dummy half
Roosters by 14
CCM Walker
I can add the attempted tackle by Averillo when Edgar scored was poor.This has to be the best example of forum mentality ever seen in response to a future Tiger scoring a try.
Well done sir.