2027 half back and five eigth

tigersfan

Well-known member
Next year slim pickings

Adam Douihie - not a half back, ok five eight
Jock Madden - fringe player has moments but not consistent
Latu Fainu - showed glimpses of talent
Javon Andrews - not a first grader yet

Anyone else? Maybe Benji can make a come back
 
If Latu isn't in the halves, I don't think he's at the club.

I think best practice would be;

6. Latu Fainu
7. Jock Madden
13. Adam Doueihi

Averillo, right centre.

However, i wouldn't be surprised to see;

6. Latu Fainu
7. Adam Doueihi

Jock Madden,
NSW cup / back up
 
Jock (7) and Adam (6) bring different abilities to a team
I’d rather have jock if I have to pick between the 2. Jock (7) + Latu (6) for me
 
I can't see the Round 1 team being anything other than Latu and AD (as long as they are both healthy and good to go).

That being said......don't sleep on Schuster! Huge pre-season could put some pressure on Benji to make some tough calls. Would love a Latu 7 Schuster 6 combo with AD at 13 (providing he cops it on the chin and actually plays)...attack would be a lot more dangerous in my opinion.

Madden should be playing cup (or the half option on the bench) and be our backup 7.

I am a masssive Javon fan, but think he is still a little too raw to start the year there.

Averillo is our best right centre option and should only be playing that position unless there is an injury crisis.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top