'23 trials

Trials won't help the new guys much,as most of the team won;t be playing, But the risk of injury before the season starts, could break our hearts.
You can gamble on the trials apparently, how does that work?
It's like gambling on horse racing trials where some of the horses haven't ran a race yet.
Not that I gamble but something doesn't add up.

You can gamble on the trials apparently, how does that work?
It's like gambling on horse racing trials where some of the horses haven't ran a race yet.
Not that I gamble but something doesn't add up.
from early reports its basically exotic betting,most run meters per game etc,and are withholding some of the normal bets,to generate interest in the games as there all televised.very sad if true

from early reports its basically exotic betting,most run meters per game etc,and are withholding some of the normal bets,to generate interest in the games as there all televised.very sad if true
Mugs game when you have zero idea how many minutes your player will get. Ordinarily you could take an educated guess.

Yep exactly, but when you got some left over you should enjoy life with it. You can’t take it with you.
But you can give it to your kids or family...my dying father spent all of his money on the pokies, I won't be doing that to my kids.
I used to gamble big time when life seemed not worth living.
A good women changed all that.
Now all my money goes into having a great family life.

I see no problem in having a small fun bet with one of your mates on the trials but you would have to be out of your mind to put any sort of cash into a betting agency this early into the season on a game which means zero

Sheens has made it clear that the first trial game will feature mostly the young hopefuls with just a handful of our main starting 13 so the actual result won't mean that much but will use a lot more big names in the second trial game
Cant wait for the season to start as we really have a competitive pack now

Sheens has made it clear that the first trial game will feature mostly the young hopefuls with just a handful of our main starting 13 so the actual result won't mean that much but will use a lot more big names in the second trial game
Cant wait for the season to start as we really have a competitive pack now
Anyone know anything about a fullback named Bullock? Sheens said that he would be putting pressure on Laurie and Staines.

Members online

Back